From Deeeep.io Wiki
This is a complete list of Changelogs for deeeep.io. The changelogs provided by this wiki have been and may be altered from their original source(s) as to correct spelling and grammatical errors and improve wording and comprehension.
- 1 July 22nd, 2017 (Beta)
- 2 July 21st, 2017 (Later) (Beta)
- 3 July 21st, 2017 (Beta)
- 4 May 19th, 2017 (Later)
- 5 May 19th, 2017
- 6 May 16th, 2017
- 7 May 14th, 2017
- 8 May 13th, 2017
- 9 May 12th, 2017
- 10 April 15th, 2017
- 11 April 7th, 2017
- 12 April 6th, 2017
- 13 April 5th, 2017
- 14 April 5th, 2017 (Beta)
- 15 March 18th, 2017 (Later)
- 16 March 18th, 2017
- 17 March 17th, 2017 (Later)
- 18 March 17th, 2017
- 19 March 14th, 2017
- 20 March 13th, 2017 (Beta)
- 21 March 4th, 2017
- 22 March 3rd, 2017
- 23 March 2nd, 2017
- 24 March 1st, 2017
- 25 February 28th, 2017
- 26 February 18th, 2017 (Later)
- 27 February 18th, 2017
- 28 February 14th, 2017 (Later)
- 29 February 14th, 2017
- 30 February 13th, 2017
- 31 February 3rd, 2017
- 32 February 2nd, 2017 (Later)
- 33 February 2nd, 2017
- 34 February 1st, 2017
- 35 January 21st, 2017
- 36 January 20th, 2017
- 37 January 19th, 2017
- 38 January 18th, 2017 (Later)
- 39 January 18th, 2017
- 40 January 17th, 2017
- 41 December 15th, 2016
- 42 December 12th, 2016
- 43 November 25th, 2016
- 44 November 24th, 2016
- 45 November 16th, 2016 (Beta)
- 46 November 9th, 2016
- 47 November 8th, 2016 (Later)
- 48 November 8th, 2016
- 49 November 7th, 2016
- 50 November 5th, 2016 (Night)
- 51 November 5th, 2016 (Morning)
- 52 November 4th, 2016
- 53 Pre-November 4th, 2016 (Release)
- 54 References
July 22nd, 2017 (Beta)[edit | edit source]
- Fixed many bugs
- Piranha health reduced
- Only tier 3 and lower can hide in broken trees
- Corrected spelling error in the kings leaderboard (King of the Arctic was misspelled as King of the Artic)
- Added a 2nd line of flappy ducks down where the old line of flappy ducks used to be
- Some more changes
July 21st, 2017 (Later) (Beta)[edit | edit source]
- Fixed many bugs with piranhas, evolving, etc.
- Now you can evolve to swamp animals in any biome
- Piranha can choose to evolve to other animals
- And more...
July 21st, 2017 (Beta)[edit | edit source]
- Raised the height limit, moved flappy ducks closer to the new height limit: now they're harder to reach.
- Beta changelog soon...
- PLEASE report all bugs and make suggestions in the Reddit forums or with the feedback button
May 19th, 2017 (Later)[edit | edit source]
- Fixed being unable to continue playing in the same server if it got full.
- PD: Fixed various bugs
May 19th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- All: Whale's skill now absorbs barbs and snowballs.
- Stonefish's barbs damage increased to 7% of max life, poison lasts 5 seconds & base DPS increased to 10%.
- Skills don't affect spawn protected fish.
- Original: Fixed eatable food.
- PD: Fixed throwing pearl while standing still.
- Fixed Stonefish unable to pick pearl while boosting.
- Match information is now stored, leaderboard coming soon! (for Original too)
- Fixed pearl suddenly going down when throwing it.
May 16th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Animals now boost at half speed when slowed down (e.g. by cachalot).
- Cachalot oxygen time has been increased by 30 seconds.
- DPS dealt to giant squid when grabbing a cachalot has been increased from 3% to 5%.
- Pearl Defense: Lamprey can now attach to animals from starting from crab.
- Right mouse button no longer triggers the context menu.
- Fixed whale shark's remoras attacking each other.
- Sunfish can no longer eat algae.
- Stonefish consumes oxygen 3 times slower when standing still underground.
- Added spectating feature (Ghost fish designed by Alex01012).
May 14th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Pearl direction indicator now appears when the pearl is outside shell.
- Beaver attack damage has been reduced.
- Sea Turtle armor now protects its head too, and its health has been increased.
- Sunfish and stonefish can now attack their own species, and can't attack fish.
- Fixed (hopefully) memory leak that caused slowdowns.
May 13th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Pearl Defense bugs.
- Octopus now disguises as a team member of the last victim's team on Pearl Defense.
May 12th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Added two new game modes:
- Pearl Defense (BETA): Capture the other team's pearl and bring it to your goal to win the match.
- Original: A recreation of the first Deeeep.io version.
- Added two animals: Stonefish and sunfish, which were designed by John Fallot (Pathos316 - Portfolio).
April 15th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Top tier tree changed (see this post).
- Fixed a bug involving animals using ability when hit by a whale using its skill.
- Fixed a bug with pollock not respawning.
- Whales can no longer suck cachalots.
- Polar Bear stun duration now varies from 0.5 seconds to 2 seconds, depending on the distance of the hit.
- If a polar bear hits an animal while it's stunned, the latter will start bleeding.
- Fixed a bug that caused lampreys to be unable to attach to whales.
- Increased AFK time to 20 minutes.
- Lampreys can live in the arctic now.
- Chat names are now colored for players who are #1, #2, and #3 on the leaderboards.
- Other fixes and optimizations.
- Fixed bug with menu not appearing after death.
- Federico Mouse is still working on the new gamemode, it'll come soon!
April 7th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Giant Squid's grab speed has been increased.
- Marlin's health has been reduced by 100, and their damage reduced by 20.
- Pelican's grab time reduced to 15 seconds.
- Oxygen for fish now regenerates slowly, not instantly.
April 6th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Whale Shark's health increased by 100.
- Whale Shark's remoras now don't attack & can't be attacked when not in attack mode.
- Marlin damage reduced by 20.
- Giant Squids no longer gain speed boost when grabbing whales, cachalots and whale sharks, and only gains 30% with the rest.
- Giant Squids are dealt DPS when grabbing cachalots.
- Pelicans can now grab squids.
- The death screen now shows the correct reason of death.
- Fixed respawning as blobfish/worm/fish accordingly.
- Attacks against whales don't get increased by speed if it's using its skill.
- Whale Shark remoras prioritize whoever 1. attacked 2. was attacked by their host in the last 5 seconds.
- Fixed bugs.
April 5th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Added 1 new animal: Marlin, designed by John Fallot (Pathos316 - Portfolio).
- Marlin's bounce speed increased.
- Polar Bear, whale shark and marlin can now damage same species.
- Whale Shark now doesn't need to go up to breathe.
- Whale Shark speed reduced by 10%.
- Pelican can no longer damage seagulls for now.
- Now each pre-end creature has two evolving options.
- Tree diagram of evolutions coming soon.
April 5th, 2017 (Beta)[edit | edit source]
- Added 4 new animals, including: lamprey, polar bear, whale shark and its remora drones (designed by John Fallot (Pathos316 - Portfolio)), and pelican (designed by FlllllSH).
- The teleport to the arctic bug is NOT fixed yet.
- Orcas now only bounce when releasing if their prey is pushed against the ground.
- Many fixes.
- Some planned visual improvements didn't make it to this beta, so I'll continue working.
- XP required to level up reduced around 10%.
March 18th, 2017 (Later)[edit | edit source]
- Italian translation fixed and updated (thanks Lykanos!)
March 18th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug where death screen wouldn't appear after changing tabs.
- Fixed a bug where jellyfish wouldn't poison their attacker if killed in one hit.
- Fixed a bug about orcas instantly hitting after release.
- Orcas now bounce after releasing, to avoid having their victims getting stuck against the floor.
- Giant Squid can now grab a boosting shark.
- Orcas can no longer grab cachalots.
- Narwhals can't walk anymore.
March 17th, 2017 (Later)[edit | edit source]
- French translation fixed and being updated (thanks Pablo Melon).
- Swedish translation updated.
- Ukrainian translation added and updated Russian one (thanks pronyuk_).
March 17th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- An abandoned house appeared in the deep sea. It's said its owner left long ago, after it was attacked by a giant squid and its pet was kidnapped.
- (FROM BETA) Added four new animals: Octopus, narwhal, giant squid, cachalot (the octopus and cachalot were designed by John Fallot (Pathos316 - Portfolio)).
- (FROM BETA) Added one new hiding place (shipwreck designed by Pathos too!)
- Balance tweaks.
- Oarfish FOV in the deeep has been increased.
- Other changes (changelog in progress).
March 14th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Fixed sudden disconnection bug.
- Fixed octopus ink bug.
- Fixed permanently invisible anglerfish bug.
- Added air bubbles leaking from shipwreck (h1637727's idea).
- Trying to find the cause of the random teleport bug.
- Eating volcano food in the arctic now increases temperature.
- Jellyfish and below can now hide in volcanoes.
- Giant Squid grabbing damage reduced to 50% (and can now only grab beaver and above).
- Balance tweaks.
March 13th, 2017 (Beta)[edit | edit source]
- Added four new animals: octopus, narwhal, giant squid, cachalot (the octopus and cachalot were designed by John Fallot (Pathos316 - Portfolio)).
- Added a new shipwreck hiding spot (designed by Pathos too!)
- Many changes (the changelog is still being written).
- NOTE: The random teleport bug is not fixed yet, working on it.
March 4th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that caused browser to crash after a long amount of time playing.
March 3rd, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that caused serious lag.
March 2nd, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Map width and deep ocean depth has been increased.
- Amount of floating food has been increased.
- Sea Turtle's position has been changed.
- Lag and bug fixes.
March 1st, 2017[edit | edit source]
- The server with the best latency is now chosen automatically.
- Oarfish attack damage has been increased.
- Oarfish can now heal seagulls too.
February 28th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Two new animals: sea turtles, oarfish (designed by John Fallot Pathos316 - Portfolio).
- Field of vision in the deep sea has been greatly increased.
- Changed the pressure system.
- Anglerfish deals x2 hit to whoever eats its food.
- Anglerfish now has two boosts.
- Anglerfish turns completely invisible when in stealth.
- Minimum attack multiplier by speed increased from .75x to 1x.
- Sharks and orcas can now eat NPC fish (pollock).
- Fixed screen being stuck when grabbed by an orca bug.
- Fixed white light in deep ocean bug.
- Fixed floor bug.
- Whale: Food eaten while using skill no longer regenerates boost.
- Wrong habitat invulnerability replaced by a warning message before evolving.
- Removed whale damage bonus for sharks (and bonus for orcas is divided by amount of whales near).
- One boost is now refilled upon leveling up.
- Many other fixes and tweaks.
February 18th, 2017 (Later)[edit | edit source]
- Added Hungarian language (thanks dav).
- Fixed the whale's ability.
February 18th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Volcano food now lasts like before.
- Fixed flying worms bug (hopefully).
- NPC fish (pollock) added, spawns in the arctic.
- Starter animals now give XP when eaten.
- Worm boosts removed and attack damage reduced.
- Anglerfish FOV increased by 2.5x.
- Some more fixes and changes.
- More changes planned but will be in the next update, sorry.
February 14th, 2017 (Later)[edit | edit source]
February 14th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Changed worm and leopard seal orders.
- Map height reduced by 30%.
- Penguins can now eat algae.
- Deep Ocean entrances reduced and made smaller.
- Food regeneration problem fixed.
- Jellyfish, ray and squid can now live in the deep ocean.
- Whale's skill now absorbs nearby food.
- Anglerfish now spawns the last food it ate!
- Anglerfish FOV in the deep increased by 50%.
February 13th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Added 5 new animals: blobfish, king crab, worm, anglerfish, and leopard seal.
- Added 1 new biome: the deep ocean.
- Killer whales can now be hit while grabbing.
- Killer whale's maximum grabbing time for a shark has been reduced from 4 to 3 seconds.
- Whales and killer whales can now hit each others' species.
- When evolving in a non-suitable biome, the player becomes invulnerable until they go to the correct biome.
- DogJelly's idea: Whale's attack increases when killer whales or sharks are near. 5% per shark and 15% per orca, stackable 5 times. Attack only increases towards Sharks/Orca.
- Island sizes are now random (between 1x and 3x previous standard size of islands).
- Added new (empty) land in the arctic.
- Fish (orange ones) now gain a speed boost when near other fish, 10% per fish stackable 5 times.
- Fixed respawning as a penguin outside of the arctic.
- ... (will continue writing once I'll remember).
February 3rd, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Added Dutch, Polish, Arabic, German, Czech and Estonian languages, thanks DaanKuif, Sylogista, imad hamaidi, saschahi, h1637727 and Sämmu L!
February 2nd, 2017 (Later)[edit | edit source]
- Added Croatian/Serbian, French, Italian, Finnish, Swedish and Turkish languages, thanks Costa97, ChinardGaming, EdThedoc, enpyera, flexes, qhawa and Alpmert!
- Added a manual language switch at the bottom right.
- You can now press ESCAPE to show the main menu (without leaving the game).
February 2nd, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Added Chinese and Spanish translations.
- Sharks can no longer eat food while in rage.
- XP scales changed a bit.
February 1st, 2017[edit | edit source]
- XP left now displays both % and number.
- Maximum attack boost due to speed has been decreased to +25%, except for sharks using rage.
- Turn speed now immediate again, except for sharks using rage.
- The health of crabs has been increased by 50%.
- Killer whales now grab sharks for less time.
- Killer whales are now slowed down depending on the size of what animal they grab.
- Penguin's amount of boosts reduced back to 2.
- Fixed a bug causing fish to get stuck under the floor.
January 21st, 2017[edit | edit source]
- New evolution tree (thanks DogJelly!)
- After penguin you can now choose TShark and dolphin.
- TShark now evolves into shark.
- After dolphin you can now choose killer whale and whale.
- Shark has new passive (Bloodseeker) and active (Rage) skills (rage increases speed for 4 seconds, but slows rotation speed).
- Dolphin has a new passive skill: Jumping on water increases its speed for 4 seconds, stackable 3 times.
- If a killer whale grabs a shark, it will now lose all of its oxygen.
- Sharks without oxygen lose 10% of their max life per second.
- Top animals' stats tweaked.
- Penguin move speed increased by 30%.
- Attack damage now varies according to speed (from -25% to +50%).
- Glaciers now have igloos, which penguins can hide in.
- Whales can no longer attack each other.
- Changed the XP scales a bit.
- The map is now 1/3 bigger.
January 20th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Added three NA servers.
- Added 1 Asia server.
- Added 1 Europe server.
January 19th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Whales can now hit (but not absorb) other whales again.
- Animals inside whales can no longer lose temperature.
- Reduced the XP required for seagulls to level up.
- Reduced floor algae XP.
January 18th, 2017 (Later)[edit | edit source]
- Reduced the damage and speed of jellyfish.
- Fixed another problem with food not reappearing.
- Fixed whale bug that allowed it to absorb beavers, and many other tweaks.
- Reduced the bounce of jellyfish.
January 18th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Added a new animal: jellyfish, which comes after crab!
- Killer hit no longer causes bounce if the victim is more than 3 levels lower than the attacker.
- Spawn protection implemented: 5 seconds of invulnerability.
- Cool damage splash indicator added.
- Increased penguin boosts to 3.
- Reduced the required XP for higher levels.
- Fixed problem with food not reappearing.
January 17th, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Added a new animal: penguin.
- Added a new biome: the arctic!
- Added a login system (be sure to login, there will be cool updates related).
December 15th, 2016[edit | edit source]
December 12th, 2016[edit | edit source]
November 25th, 2016[edit | edit source]
- You can now hide/show chat by pressing M.
- Sudden deaths bug probably solved.
November 24th, 2016[edit | edit source]
- Thanks to all the beta testers! Now all of the servers have been updated.
- Maps are now 3x wider.
- Much more people per room!
- Added a new animal: seagull (more coming in the upcoming days!)
- Added islands, bushes (which crabs can hide in) and trees!
- New Asia and Sao Paulo servers!
November 16th, 2016 (Beta)[edit | edit source]
November 9th, 2016[edit | edit source]
- Added two servers for South America.
November 8th, 2016 (Later)[edit | edit source]
- You now respawn with a percentage of the XP you had before dying (if you don't change server).
November 8th, 2016[edit | edit source]
- Added two servers (in London and USA).
November 7th, 2016[edit | edit source]
- Added two servers (in Texas, USA and Frankfurt, Germany).
November 5th, 2016 (Night)[edit | edit source]
- Increased the oxygen of dolphins and beavers.
- Added a new oxygen bar above the player, which turns red when low.
- Some performance fixes on the server, it should work better.
- Increased the XP of people and flappy ducks.
- Added a new food source below beaver dams.
November 5th, 2016 (Morning)[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug which caused players to fall out of the map.
- Added a message which displays information about your current animal upon spawning in.
- Added a food eating animation.
November 4th, 2016[edit | edit source]
- New animal (beaver) and a new hiding place: beaver dams.
- Beavers and dolphins now need to breathe.
- Sharks can no longer stay still for too long, as they will stop breathing.
- A few balance tweaks.
- Server was optimized for better performance.
- Implemented auto-reconnect attempt.
Pre-November 4th, 2016 (Release)[edit | edit source]
- Released Deeeep.io.
- Added controls.
- MOUSE to move.
- CLICK to use boost (might miss if too close).
- ENTER to chat (will reveal your position).
- Added 7 animals: fish, crab, squid, ray, hammerhead, dolphin, and shark.
- Added 1 biome: the ocean.
- Added 1 form of terrain: anemone.
- Added 5 types of food: plankton, algae, people, flappy ducks, and meat.
References[edit | edit source]