From Deeeep.io Wiki
This is a list of some helpful tips and tricks for Deeeep.io. Feel free to add your own to this list!
General Tips[edit | edit source]
- Use the terrain to your advantage. You can hide from predators, or prepare an ambush for your next meal!
- Death isn't the end! If you die, you will restart with a medium size portion of the experience you had in your previous life.
- Use boosting through the air to escape other animals and keep some around in case you end up being chased.
- Although the islands may seem like a good source of food, regardless of your animal, a chain of beaver dams (see terrain) is the better choice.
- When you are a ray, you can boost up to the flappy ducks (see Food) at a 30-45 degree angle to skip to the penguin in a matter of seconds, using the experience from the flappy ducks to boost yourself over and over again. This also works with the animals after penguin except the final ones. This will be a difficult skill to master, but it will be worth it.
- If you have boosts, never use them all. you will be eaten. Keep one in reserve to escape.
- If you are small, do not fear whales. They cannot harm you unless you are a seagull(drowning).
- Do not get close to bigger animals and you might find that you will level up faster.
- Try spectating and scouting everything in the server you're in to learn your surroundings, what animal every player is, and where they're located before you begin playing.
Tips for Specific Species[edit | edit source]
Worm[edit | edit source]
- Stick to the warm tip of the coldest island.
- Fish can drown whales if they group up.
Lamprey[edit | edit source]
- Do not attack to seagulls or pelicans, they will fly up, causing you to suffocate.
- Do not attack to an animal while they are looking at you; in most cases, you will die.
Jellyfish[edit | edit source]
- Try to avoid fighting crabs or king crabs, despite them being a lower tier than you, they are actually stronger than you.
Squid[edit | edit source]
- If you see a predator that is simply nearby swim away or hide so that they cannot hurt you.
- Try to stay in the deep so that you can eat the yellow orbs on the ground.
- You may not be able to go into grass or behind volcanic mound things, but you can go into the Spongebob house or in the window of the boat.
Seagull[edit | edit source]
- Stick to apples. If there are too many seagulls on an island, try eating the food from the beaver dams or going to other islands.
Ray[edit | edit source]
- The bottom of the island hides you as well.
Beaver[edit | edit source]
- Stay close to the cold lands, even if it takes longer.
- Hiding in Beaver Dams replenishes oxygen, hide in one until prey comes to eat the Dam Food. Pop out and surprise them.
Anglerfish[edit | edit source]
- stay near the bottom, and aim your bait where the yellow pebbles are. when an animal lower than you sweeps by collecting pebbles, your bait will be in the perfect place
Penguin[edit | edit source]
- Make fewer trips and eat the yellows.
Octopus[edit | edit source]
- Do not underestimate the power of ink. It can blind animals to the point where they do not know which direction you went, and you can easily trick them into going the wrong way.
- If you are disgusted as an octopus, do not go out of the zones the animal you are disguising as can normally go in. For example, if you kill a crab, don't go in the deep ocean until it wears off. This will give away your disguise.
Hammerhead[edit | edit source]
- Try to terrorize seagulls and pelicans because you can easily kill them.
- Do not run away from dolphins and leopard seals, you are stronger than them and can kill them.
Stonefish[edit | edit source]
- use your boost only when you need it. save at least one boost for predators stronger than you like whales. that way, it might slow them down or even stop them from chasing you. hide in the ground and surprise attack your prey