|8.0 (total: 800)|
|7.0 (total: 140)|
The Alligator Gar is a tier 10 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Electric eels evolve into Alligator Gars.
- 48,000 XP is required for an electric eel to evolve into an Alligator Gar.
- Alligator Gars do not evolve into any other animals, as they are one of the latest animals.
- Alligator Gars drop meat upon death.
- As an Alligator Gar, friendly fire is turned off for all tier 1 animals: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- You get a speed buff (+10%) when you swim nearby the water surface
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
|Lunge||1 second||Charge boost to lunge 3 times and deal 100% more damage (280)
If you miss your charged boost you get slowed down (-15%)
You get a speed debuff (-30%) while charging the boost.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biome for the Alligator Gar is the swamp.
- If an Alligator Gar enters the ocean, it will lose salinity.
- If an Alligator Gar enters the ocean surface, it will lose oxygen.
- If an Alligator Gar enters the arctic, it will lose temperature.
- If an Alligator Gar enters the arctic surface, it will lose oxygen and temperature.
- If an Alligator Gar enters the deeeep, it will lose pressure.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that Alligator Gars can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Person||Tier 9 to tier 10 except sunfish and stonefish||300||Spawns just above the water. Does not spawn in the arctic.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
Alligator Gars cannot hide anywhere as they are a tier 10 animal.
History[edit | edit source]
This section highlights all the changes made to the Alligator Gar in documented updates so far. A full changelog can be found here.
|November 19th, 2018||Two new animals:|
|November 20th, 2018||Tweaked Alligator Gar stats|