As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Alligator Snapping Turtle
|Alligator Snapping Turtle|
|7.0 (total: 700)|
|7.0 (total: 140)|
The Alligator snapping turtle is a tier 10 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Giant salamanders evolve into alligator snapping turtles.
- 48,000 XP is required for a giant salamander to evolve into an alligator snapping turtle.
- Alligator snapping turtles do not evolve into any other animals, as they are one of the latest animals.
- Alligator snapping turtles drop meat upon death.
- As an alligator snapping turtle, friendly fire is turned off for all tier 1 animals: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- You slowly sink to the seabed.
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
|Boost||None||Boosting increases your AP to 75%.|
|Half Charge||0.75 seconds||Half charge boosting stuns the target and increases your AP to 75%.|
|Full Charge||1.5 seconds||Charge boosting stuns and bleeds the target and increases your AP to 75%.|
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biome for the alligator snapping turtle is the sea surface.
- If an alligator snapping turtle enters the ocean, it will lose salinity and oxygen.
- If an alligator snapping turtle enters the ocean surface, it will not regenerate salinity
- If an alligator snapping turtle enters the arctic, it will lose oxygen and salinity.
- If an alligator snapping turtle enters the arctic surface, it will not regenerate salinity.
- If an alligator snapping turtle enters the deeeep, it will lose pressure and salinity.
- If an alligator snapping turtle enters the swamp, it will lose oxygen; however it can swim and its oxygen time is long enough for this to not matter.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that alligator snapping turtles can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bubble||All animals that breathe air||0||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of the window of the shipwreck. Replenishes oxygen to animals that breathe air.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Person||Tier 9 to tier 10 except sunfish and stonefish||300||Spawns just above the water. Does not spawn in the arctic.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
Alligator snapping turtles cannot hide anywhere as they are a tier 10 animal.