|8.0 (total: 800)|
|7.0 (total: 140)|
The Anaconda is a tier 10 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Giant salamanders evolve into anacondas.
- 48,000 XP is required for a giant salamander to evolve into an anaconda.
- Anacondas do not evolve into any other animals, as they are one of the latest animals.
- Anacondas drop meat upon death.
- As an anaconda, friendly fire is turned off for all tier 1 animals: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- You gain +10% speed when in the water.
- You can climb trees.
- Stay still to hide in them.
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
||0.5 seconds||Charge boost to coil around the target, making them unable to move and sink to the seabed and deal coil damage, which can be stacked.
Coiled animals lose oxygen in a faster rate than normal, which cannot be stacked.
Coiled animals can still boost, but they can't hit the anaconda.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biome for the anaconda is the swamp.
- If an anaconda enters the ocean, it will lose salinity and oxygen.
- If an anaconda enters the ocean surface, it will not regenerate salinity
- If an anaconda enters the arctic, it will lose temperature and salinity.
- If an anaconda enters the arctic surface, it will lose oxygen, temperature, and it will not regenerate salinity.
- If an anaconda enters the deeeep, it will lose pressure and salinity.
- If an anaconda enters the swamp, it will lose oxygen; however it can swim and its oxygen time is long enough for this to not matter.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that anacondas can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bubble||All animals that breathe air||0||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of the window of the shipwreck. Replenishes oxygen to animals that breathe air.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||250||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Ice||All||250||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Person||Tier 9 to tier 10 except sunfish and stonefish||300||Spawns just above the water. Does not spawn in the arctic.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
|Farming|| All || ||19000 |Spawns in arctic
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
Anacondas can hide inside of tree stumps in the swamp, and in all trees if they stand still, but they cannot hide anywhere else as they are a tier 10 animal.