The Archerfish is a tier 6 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Seagulls, Seals, Ducks, Bats, and Barreleyes evolve into Archerfish.
- 24,000 XP is required for any of those animals to evolve into an Archerfish.
- Archerfish evolve into Frogfish, Sea Otters, Beavers, Anglerfish, Gulper Eels, Penguins, or Snakes (player-determined).
- 30,000 XP is required for an Archerfish to evolve into any of those animals.
- Archerfish drop meat upon death.
- Friendly fire is turned off for other Archerfish and Whales: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Charge your boost fully to collect water in your mouth. This does not use a boost. When charging your boost again, you will be slowed by 75%. Release the mouse to fire the water as a projectile. Anything hit by this will take 70 damage, and it it hits a target that is out of the water, the target will be stunned for 2.5 seconds and you will gain a 40 % speed boost for 2.5 seconds.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biome for the Archerfish is the swamp.
- If an Archerfish enters the arctic, it will lose temperature and salinity.
- If an Archerfish enters the arctic surface, it will lose temperature and oxygen.
- If an Archerfish enters the deeeep, it will lose pressure and salinity.
- If an Archerfish enters the ocean, it will lose salinity.
- If an Archerfish enters the ocean surface, it will lose oxygen.
- If an Archerfish enters the swamp surface, it will lose oxygen.
- If a Archerfish enters the deep swamp in the team FFA map ffa_mrbirdyflee, it will lose temperature.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a list of food that Archerfish can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||250||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Dam Food||Tier 1 to tier 7||35||Spawns underneath beaver dams.|
|Ice||All||250||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the ocean floor.|
|Yellow Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the floors of the arctic and deeeep.|
|Apple||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in trees.|
|Berry||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in bushes.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of terrain that rays can hide in.
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten.|
|Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in a specific location to the left of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here.|