|Health:||6.0 (total: 600)|
|Damage:||5.0 (total: 100)|
|Oxygen time:||10 seconds|
|Temperature time:||10 seconds|
|Pressure time:||5 seconds|
The Bald Eagle is a tier 10 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Manatees evolve into bald eagles.
- 48,000 XP is required for a manatee to evolve into a bald eagle.
- Bald Eagles do not evolve into any other animals, as they are one of the latest animals.
- Bald Eagles drop meat upon death.
- As a bald eagle, friendly fire is turned off for all tier 1 animals: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Boosting increases your speed, moving downwards will rapidly increase it.
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Icons for animals that are outside of your field of view appear on your screen.
- These icons will get transparent and smaller the further away they are, and opaque and bigger the closer they are.
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Clicking causes you to move faster when moving downward.
- While doing this, you can grab most animals.
- Making contact with an animal while boosting will cause them to bleed.
Negative Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Your active ability replaces your ability to boost, meaning you cannot boost forward.
- You can only see icons for animals outside of your field of view as long as they are on the surface.
- Your active ability doesn't work underwater.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biomes for the bald eagle are the ocean surface and the swamp surface.
- If a bald eagle enters the ocean, it will lose oxygen.
- If a bald eagle enters the arctic, it will lose oxygen and temperature.
- If a bald eagle enters the arctic surface, it will lose temperature.
- If a bald eagle enters the deeeep, it will lose oxygen and pressure.
- If a bald eagle enters the swamp, it will lose oxygen.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that bald eagles can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bubble||All animals that breathe air||0||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of the window of the shipwreck. Replenishes oxygen to animals that breathe air.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Dam Food||Tier 1 to tier 7 except for Bald Eagle||35||Spawns underneath beaver dams.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Person||Tier 9 to tier 10 except sunfish and stonefish||300||Spawns just above the water. Does not spawn in the arctic.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
Bald eagles cannot hide anywhere as they are a tier 10 animal.