As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|6.5 (total: 650)|
|6.0 (total: 120)|
The Barracuda is a tier 8 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Tier 7 animals evolve into barracudas.
- 36,000 XP is required for a tier 7 animal to evolve into a barracuda.
- Barracuda can evolve into wobbegong sharks, lionfish or hammerhead sharks.
- 42,000 XP is required for a barracuda to evolve into any of those animals.
- Barracudas drop meat upon death.
- As a barracuda, friendly fire is turned off for other barracudas: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
|Camouflage||Hold onto a charge boost to gradually turn translucent and get slowed down by 50%.|
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
|Grab||0.75 seconds||Charge boost to charge in one direction, grabbing animals tier 6 and below.
You have poor control while charging at the target.
You deal halved damage to animals you grab.
You deal +25% damage to animals tier 7 or higher while charging.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biome for the barracuda is the ocean.
- If a barracuda enters the ocean surface, it will lose oxygen.
- If a barracuda enters the arctic, it will lose temperature.
- If a barracuda enters the arctic surface, it will lose oxygen and temperature.
- If a barracuda enters the deeeep, it will lose pressure.
- If a barracuda enters the swamp, it will lose salinity.
- If a barracuda enters the swamp surface, it will lose oxygen and not regenerate salinity.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that barracudas can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bubble||All animals that breathe air||0||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of the window of the shipwreck. Replenishes oxygen to animals that breathe air.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of terrain that barracudas can hide in.
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten.|
|Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in a specific location to the left of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here.|