As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
This page needs food to become bigger . Please add more information or you will be eaten by a orca
|4.0 (total: 400)|
|3.5 (total: 70)|
The Barreleye is a tier 5 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Squids evolve into barreleyes.
- 18,000 XP is required for a squid to evolve into a barreleye.
- Barreleyes evolve into either Rays, Electric Eels, Pelicans, or Pufferfish (player-determined).
- 24,000 XP is required for a barreleye to evolve into a ray, electric eel, pelican, or a pufferfish.
- Barreleyes drop meat upon death.
- As a Barreleye, friendly fire is turned off for other barreleyes, and Oarfish
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- You are able to see creatures far-away
- Has a increased vision in the deeeep.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biome for the barreleye is the deeeep.
- If an barreleye enters the ocean, it will lose pressure.
- If an barreleye enters the ocean surface, it will lose oxygen and pressure.
- If an barreleye enters the arctic, it will lose temperature and pressure.
- If an barreleye enters the arctic surface, it will lose oxygen, temperature, and pressure.
- If an barreleye enters the swamp, it will lose pressure and salinity.
- If an barreleye enters the swamp surface, it will lose oxygen, pressure, and it will not regenerate salinity.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that seagulls can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||50||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Dam Food||Tier 1 to tier 7||35||Spawns underneath beaver dams.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||25||Spawns on the ocean floor.|
|Yellow Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||25||Spawns on the floors of the arctic and deeeep.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|