|6.0 (total: 600)|
|5.0 (total: 100)|
The Beaver is a tier 7 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Rays, pelicans, bobbit worms, pufferfish, and electric eels can evolve into beavers
- 30,000 XP is required for any of those animals to evolve into a beaver.
- Beavers evolve into sea turtles,octopuses, sea lions, mahi mahis, mantis shrimp, snapping turtles, and dragonfish(player-determined).
- 36,000 XP is required for a beaver to evolve into any of those animals.
- Beavers drop meat upon death.
- As a beaver, friendly fire is turned off for other beavers: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Beavers can hide in beaver dams by staying still.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biomes for the beaver are the ocean, the ocean surface, the swamp, and the swamp surface.
- If a beaver enters the ocean, it will lose oxygen; however it can swim and its oxygen time is long enough for this to not matter.
- If a beaver enters the arctic, it will lose oxygen and temperature.
- If a beaver enters the arctic surface, it will lose temperature.
- If a beaver enters the deeeep, it will lose oxygen and pressure.
- If a beaver enters the swamp, it will lose oxygen; however it can swim and its oxygen time is long enough for this to not matter.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that beavers can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bubble||All animals that breathe air||0||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of the window of the shipwreck. Replenishes oxygen to animals that breathe air.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Dam Food||Tier 1 to tier 7||35||Spawns underneath beaver dams.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Apple||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in trees.|
|Berry||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in bushes.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of terrain that beavers can hide in.
|Beaver Dam||Generates between the ocean and its surface. Beavers can hide here. Orange food pieces grow on its roots. Slowly landing on the top allows you to walk across it.|
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten.|
|Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in a specific location to the left of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here.|
History[edit | edit source]
This section highlights all the changes made to the beaver in documented updates so far. A full changelog can be found here.
|November 4th, 2016||New animal (beaver) and a new hiding place: beaver dams.
Beavers and dolphins now need to breathe.
|November 5th, 2016 (Night)||Increased the oxygen of dolphins and beavers.|
|January 18th, 2017 (Later)||Fixed whale bug that allowed it to absorb beavers, and many other tweaks.|
|May 14th, 2017||Beaver attack damage has been reduced.|