As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|1.5 (total: 150)|
|1.0 (total: 20)|
|10 seconds (unaffected)|
|5 seconds (unaffected)|
The Blind Cavefish is a tier 1 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- There are no animals that evolve into blind cavefish, as they are a tier 1 animal.
- Blind cavefish evolve into climbing Cavefish.
- 4,000 XP is required for a blind cavefish to evolve into a climbing cavefish.
- Blind cavefish do not drop any meat, but instead yield 700 XP upon being eaten.
- As a blind cavefish, friendly fire is turned off for other blind cavefish, oarfish, and all tier 10 animals: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
- Despite friendly fire being turned off for tier 10 animals you can still be damaged and even killed by some of their abilities.
- Your best food sources are plankton, algae, and dam food
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Detect nearby players.
- Severely lowered vision.
- Immune to any other form of lowered vision.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biome for the blind cavefish is the swamp.
- If a blind cavefish enters the ocean, it will lose salinity.
- If a blind cavefish enters the ocean surface, it will lose oxygen and it will not regenerate salinity.
- If a blind cavefish enters the arctic, it will lose salinity.
- If a blind cavefish enters the arctic surface, it will lose oxygen, and it will not regenerate salinity.
- If a blind cavefish enters the deeeep, it will lose salinity.
- If a blind cavefish enters the swamp surface, it will lose oxygen.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that blind cavefish can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||15||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||225||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Dam Food||Tier 1 to tier 7||approx. 50||Spawns underneath beaver dams.|
|Ice||All||225||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||approx. 75||Spawns on the ocean floor.|
|Yellow Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||approx. 75||Spawns on the floors of the arctic and deeeep.|
|Apple||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||75||Spawns in trees.|
|Berry||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||75||Spawns in bushes.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||approx. 180||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of terrain that clownfish can hide in.
|Anemone||Generates on the ocean floor. Tier 1 to tier 3 animals can hide here.|
|Volcano||Generates on the arctic and deeeep floors. Produces volcano food, which can be eaten. Tier 1 to tier 3 animals can hide here.|
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten by an animal that needs to go up to breathe.|
|Pineapple/Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in the middle of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here.|