|Health:||2.0 (total: 200)|
|Damage:||1.0 (total: 20)|
|Oxygen time:||20 seconds|
|Temperature time:||10 seconds|
|Pressure time:||5 seconds|
|Salinity time:||30 seconds|
The Blobfish is a tier 1 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- There are no animals that evolve into blobfish, as they are a tier 1 animal.
- Blobfish evolve into king crabs.
- 4,000 XP is required for a blobfish to evolve into a king crab.
- Blobfish do not drop any meat, but instead yield XP upon being eaten.
- As a blobfish, friendly fire is turned off for other blobfish, oarfish, and all tier 10 animals: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Being in any biome other than the deeeep causes the sprite of the blobfish to change.
- This is purely cosmetic and does not affect the gameplay.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biome for a blobfish is the deeeep.
- If a blobfish enters the ocean, it will lose pressure.
- If a blobfish enters the ocean surface, it lose oxygen and pressure.
- If a blobfish enters the arctic, it will lose temperature and pressure.
- If a blobfish enters the arctic susrface, it will lose oxygen, temperature, and pressure.
- If a blobfish enters the swamp, it will lose pressure and salinity.
- If a blobfish enters the swamp surface, it will lose oxygen, pressure, and it will not regenerate salinity.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that blobfish can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Dam Food||Tier 1 to tier 7||35||Spawns underneath beaver dams.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the ocean floor.|
|Yellow Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the floors of the arctic and deeeep.|
|Apple||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in trees.|
|Berry||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in bushes.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of terrain that blobfish can hide in.
|Anemone||Generates on the ocean floor. Tier 1 to tier 3 animals can hide here.|
|Volcano||Generates on the arctic and deeeep floors. Produces volcano food, which can be eaten. Tier 1 to tier 3 animals can hide here.|
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten.|
|Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in a specific location to the left of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here.|
History[edit | edit source]
This section highlights all the changes made to the blobfish in documented updates so far. A full changelog can be found here.
|February 13th, 2017||Added 5 new animals: blobfish, king crab, worm, anglerfish, and leopard seal.|
|April 6th, 2017||Fixed respawning as blobfish/worm/fish accordingly.|