As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Bobbit Worms evolve into tier 7 animals.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Boosting into a creature tier 6 and below will hold it. you will then move backwards. when you are holding a creature making it touch land will cause you to deal DPS (Damage per second) to the grabbed animal.
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Bobbit Worms can move through land.
Negative Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Bobbit Worms have a pressure index that they must stay within. The effects are similar to salinity and oxygen depletion effects.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The Bobbit Worm is able to live in any biome except the swamp, not even requiring oxygen
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that Bobbit Worms can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Dam Food||Tier 1 to tier 7||35||Spawns underneath beaver dams.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the ocean floor.|
|Yellow Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the floors of the arctic and deeeep.|
|Apple||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in trees.|
|Berry||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in bushes.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of terrain that Bobbit Worms can hide in.
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten.|
|Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in a specific location to the left of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bobbit Worm is able to live anywhere on the map, though in real life, this is inaccurate.