|Health:||12.0 (total: 1200)|
|Damage:||8.0 (total: 160)|
|Oxygen time:||90 seconds|
|Salinity time:||30 seconds|
The Cachalot is a tier 10 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Oarfish evolve into cachalots.
- 48,000 XP is required for an oarfish to evolve into a cachalot.
- Cachalots do not evolve into any other animals, as they are one of the latest animals.
- Cachalots drop meat upon death.
- As a cachalot, friendly fire is turned off for all tier 1 animals: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- You can not be sucked in by whales.
- You can not be grabbed by orcas.
- Giant squids do not gain a speed boost when grabbing you.
- Giant squids are dealt 5% DPS when grabbing you.
- Moves faster in the deeeep.
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Clicking causes you to emit a blast that slows down any animals it hits by 35%.
Negative Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Your active ability replaces your ability to boost, meaning you cannot boost forward.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biomes for the cachalot are the ocean, ocean surface, the arctic, arctic surface, and the deeeep.
- If a cachalot enters the ocean, it will lose oxygen; however it can swim and its oxygen time is long enough for this to not matter.
- If a cachalot enters the arctic, it will lose oxygen; however it can swim and its oxygen time is long enough for this to not matter.
- If a cachalot enters the deeeep, it will lose oxygen; however it can swim and its oxygen time is long enough for this to not matter.
- If a cachalot enters the swamp, it will lose oxygen and salinity.
- If a cachalot enters the swamp surface, it will not regenerate salinity.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that cachalots can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bubble||All animals that breathe air||0||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of the window of the shipwreck. Replenishes oxygen to animals that breathe air.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Person||Tier 9 to tier 10 except sunfish and stonefish||300||Spawns just above the water. Does not spawn in the arctic.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
Cachalots cannot hide anywhere as they are a tier 10 animal.
History[edit | edit source]
This section highlights all the changes made to the cachalot in documented updates so far. A full changelog can be found here.
|March 13th, 2017 (Beta)||Added four new animals: octopus, narwhal, giant squid, cachalot (the octopus and cachalot were designed by John Fallot (Pathos316 - Portfolio)).|
|March 17th, 2017||(FROM BETA) Added four new animals: Octopus, narwhal, giant squid, cachalot (the octopus and cachalot were designed by John Fallot (Pathos316 - Portfolio)).|
|March 18th, 2017||Orcas can no longer grab cachalots.|
|April 6th, 2017||Giant Squids no longer gain speed boost when grabbing whales, cachalots and whale sharks, and only gains 30% with the rest.
Giant Squids are dealt DPS when grabbing cachalots.
|April 15th, 2017||Whales can no longer suck cachalots.|
|May 16th, 2017||Cachalot oxygen time has been increased by 30 seconds.
DPS dealt to giant squid when grabbing a cachalot has been increased from 3% to 5%.