As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|2.0 (total: 200)|
|2.0 (total: 40)|
The climbing cavefish is a tier 2 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Piranhas and blind cavefish evolve into climbing cavefish.
- 4,000 XP is required for a pirhana or a blind cavefish to evolve into a climbing cavefish.
- Climbing cavefish evolve into jellyfish, flying fish, horseshoe crabs, giant isopods and frogs (player determined).
- 7,000 XP is required for a climbing cavefish to evolve into a jellyfish, horseshoe crab, flying fish, giant isopod or frog.
- Climbing cavefish drop 1 piece of meat upon death.
- As a climbing cavefish, friendly fire is turned off for other climbing cavefish and whales: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
Charge boost to activate a terrain grab (this does not consume a boost). Then boost into a vertical or upside down surface to grab it and start walking on it (similar to the bat).
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- You can walk on flat surfaces.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biome for the climbing cavefish is the swamp.
- If a climbing cavefish enters the swamp surface, it will lose oxygen.
- If a climbing cavefish enters the ocean, it will lose salinity.
- If a climbing cavefish enters the ocean surface, it will lose oxygen and not regenerate salinity.
- If a climbing cavefish enters the arctic, it will lose salinity and temperature.
- If a climbing cavefish enters the arctic surface, it will lose oxygen, temperature and not regenerate salinity.
- If a climbing cavefish enters the deeeep, it will lose pressure and salinity.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that climbing cavefish can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Dam Food||Tier 1 to tier 7||35||Spawns underneath beaver dams.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the ocean floor.|
|Yellow Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the floors of the arctic and deeeep.|
|Apple||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in trees.|
|Berry||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in bushes.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
This is an incomplete list of terrain that climbing cavefish can hide in [Add stalagmite].
|Anemone||Generates on the ocean floor. Tier 1 to tier 3 animals can hide here.|
|Volcano||Generates on the arctic and deeeep floors. Produces volcano food, which can be eaten. Tier 1 to tier 3 animals can hide here.|
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten.|
|Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in a specific location to the left of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here.|