As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
The Coconut Crab is a tier 10 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Mantis shrimps evolve into coconut crabs.
- 48,000 XP is required for a mantis shrimp to evolve into a coconut crab.
- Coconut crabs do not evolve into any other animals, as they are one of the latest animals.
- Coconut crabs drop meat upon death.
- As a coconut crab, friendly fire is turned off for all tier 1 animals and crabs: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- You slowly sink to the seabed.
- You can walk on the seabed.
- You can walk on islands, glaciers and beaver dams.
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
|Sink||0.5 seconds||Charge boost to dash and inflict sink to the target, making them sink rapidly to the seabed.|
|Claw Smash||0.5 seconds||Charge boost while walking to smash the target with your claw, dealing 175 damage, inflicting stun and making them sink to the seabed.|
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biome for the coconut crab is the ocean.
- If a coconut crab enters the ocean, it will lose oxygen; however it can swim and its oxygen time is long enough for this to not matter.
- If a coconut crab enters the arctic, it will lose oxygen and temperature.
- If a coconut crab enters the arctic surface, it will lose temperature.
- If a coconut crab enters the deeeep, it will lose oxygen and pressure.
- If a coconut crab enters the swamp, it will lose oxygen and salinity.
- If a coconut crab enters the swamp surface, it will not regenerate salinity.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that coconut crabs can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||250||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Ice||All||250||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
Coconut crabs cannot hide anywhere as they are a tier 10 animal.