|1.5 (total: 150)|
|2.0 (total: 40)|
|10 seconds (unaffected)|
|5 seconds (unaffected)|
The Crayfish is a tier 2 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Worm and blind cavefish evolve into crayfish.
- 4,000 XP is required for a worm or blind cavefish to evolve into a crayfish.
- Crayfish evolve into all tier 3 animals
- 7,000 XP is required for a crayfish to evolve into a tier 3 animal
- Crayfish drop 1 piece of meat upon death.
- As a crayfish, friendly fire is turned off for other crayfish, oarfish, and whales: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- You can walk on islands, glaciers, and beaver dams.
- Loses oxygen when digging.
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
You can dig by boosting into the ground.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biome for the crayfish is the swamp.
- If a crayfish enters the ocean, it will lose salinity.
- If a crayfish enters the ocean surface, it will not regenerate salinity.
- If a crayfish enters the arctic, it will lose salinity.
- If a crayfish enters the arctic surface, it will not regenerate salinity.
- If a crayfish enters the deeeep, it will lose salinity.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that crayfish can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||15||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||225||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Dam Food||Tier 1 to tier 7||approx. 50||Spawns underneath beaver dams.|
|Ice||All||225||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||approx. 75||Spawns on the ocean floor.|
|Yellow Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||approx. 75||Spawns on the floors of the arctic and deeeep.|
|Apple||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||75||Spawns in trees.|
|Berry||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||75||Spawns in bushes.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||approx. 180||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of terrain that crayfish can hide in.
|Anemone||Generates on the ocean floor. Tier 1 to tier 3 animals can hide here.|
|Volcano||Generates on the arctic and deeeep floors. Produces volcano food, which can be eaten. Tier 1 to tier 3 animals can hide here.|
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten.|
|Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in a specific location to the left of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here.|