From Deeeep.io Wiki
|Health:||7.0 (total: 700)|
|Damage:||7.0 (total: 140)|
|Oxygen time:||90 seconds|
|Temperature time:||10 seconds|
|Pressure time:||5 seconds|
|Salinity time:||30 seconds|
The Crocodile is a tier 10 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Manatees evolve into crocodiles.
- 48,000 XP is required for a manatee to evolve into a crocodile.
- Crocodiles do not evolve into any other animals, as they are one of the latest animals.
- Crocodiles drop meat upon death.
- As a crocodile, friendly fire is turned off for all tier 1 animals: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Staying still while in between the water and the surface causes you to disguise as logs.
- If an animal touches you while doing this, your disguise will be revealed.
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Boosting into an animal causes you to grab them.
- Shaking while grabbing an animal (rapidly turning around in different directions) causes you to deal more damage to them.
Negative Abilities[edit | edit source]
- You cannot move while grabbing an animal.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biome for the crocodile is the swamp and the swamp surface.
- If a crocodile enters the ocean, it will lose salinity and oxygen.
- If a crocodile enters the ocean surface, it will not regenerate salinity
- If a crocodile enters the arctic, it will lose temperature and salinity.
- If a crocodile enters the arctic surface, it will lose oxygen, temperature, and it will not regenerate salinity.
- If a crocodile enters the deeeep, it will lose pressure and salinity.
- If a crocodile enters the swamp, it will lose oxygen; however it can swim and its oxygen time is long enough for this to not matter.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that crocodiles can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bubble||All animals that breathe air||0||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of the window of the shipwreck. Replenishes oxygen to animals that breathe air.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Person||Tier 9 to tier 10 except sunfish and stonefish||300||Spawns just above the water. Does not spawn in the arctic.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
Crocdiles cannot hide anywhere as they are a tier 10 animal.