|Health:||7.0 (total: 700)|
|Damage:||6.0 (total: 120)|
|Oxygen time:||60 seconds|
|Temperature time:||10 seconds|
|Pressure time:||5 seconds|
|Salinity time:||30 seconds|
The Dolphin is a tier 9 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Mahi Mahi evolve into dolphins.
- 42,000 XP is required for a penguin to evolve into a dolphin.
- Dolphins evolve into orcas, marlins, and sunfish (player-determined).
- 48,000 XP is required for a dolphin to evolve into any of those animals.
- Dolphins drop meat upon death.
- As a dolphin, friendly fire is turned off for other dolphins: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Jumping above water gives you a speed boost (stackable 3 times).
Negative Abilites[edit | edit source]
- Your passive ability only lasts for 4 seconds.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biomes for the dolphin are the ocean and the ocean surface.
- If a dolphin enters the ocean, it will lose oxygen; however it can swim and its oxygen time is long enough for this to not matter.
- If a dolphin enters the arctic, it will lose oxygen and temperature.
- If a dolphin enters the arctic surface, it will lose temperature.
- If a dolphin enters the deeeep, it will lose oxygen and pressure.
- If a dolphin enters the swamp, it will lose oxygen and salinity.
- If a dolphin enters the swamp surface, it will not regenerate salinity.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that dolphins can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bubble||All animals that breathe air||0||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of the window of the shipwreck. Replenishes oxygen to animals that breathe air.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Person||Tier 9 to tier 10 except sunfish and stonefish||300||Spawns just above the water. Does not spawn in the arctic.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of terrain that dolphins can hide in.
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten.|
|Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in a specific location to the left of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here.|
History[edit | edit source]
This section highlights all the changes made to the dolphin in documented updates so far. A full changelog can be found here.
|Pre-November 4th, 2016 (Release)||Added 7 animals: fish, crab, squid, ray, hammerhead, dolphin, and shark.|
|November 4th, 2016||Beavers and dolphins now need to breathe.|
|November 5th, 2016 (Night)||Increased the oxygen of dolphins and beavers.|
|January 21st, 2017||Dolphin has a new passive skill: Jumping on water increases its speed for 4 seconds, stackable 3 times.|