As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|4.5 (total: 450)|
|4.0 (total: 80)|
The Duck is a tier 5 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Squids, catfish, little auks, and piranhas evolve into ducks.
- 18,000 XP is required for a any of those animals to evolve into a duck.
- Ducks evolve into either Rays, Electric Eels, Pelicans, or Pufferfish (player-determined).
- 24,000 XP is required for a duck to evolve into a ray, electric eel, pelican, or a pufferfish.
- Ducks drop meat upon death.
- As a Duck, friendly fire is turned off for other Ducks.
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- You can fly as long as you are in the ocean, arctic surfaces and swamp surfaces.
- You can walk on islands, glaciers
Active Abilites[edit | edit source]
- Clicking while walking causes you to jump.
Negative Abilites[edit | edit source]
- You are slower when moving downward while underwater.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biomes for the duck are the ocean surface and the swamp surface.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that ducks can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bubble||All animals that breathe air||0||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of the window of the shipwreck. Replenishes oxygen to animals that breathe air.|
|Plankton||All||50||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Dam Food||Tier 1 to tier 7||35||Spawns underneath beaver dams.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||25||Spawns on the ocean floor.|
|Yellow Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||25||Spawns on the floors of the arctic and deeeep.|
|Apple||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in trees.|
|Berry||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in bushes.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of terrain that ducks can hide in.
|Beaver Dam||Generates between the ocean and its surface. Beavers and Ducks can hide here. Orange food pieces grow on its roots. Slowly landing on the top allows you to walk across it.|
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten.|
|Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in a specific location to the left of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here.|