Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Health:||5.0 (total: 500)|
|Damage:||5.0 (total: 100)|
|Oxygen time:||60 seconds|
|Temperature time:||10 seconds|
|Pressure time:||5 seconds|
|Salinity time:||30 seconds|
The Electric Eel is a tier 6 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Seagulls and piranhas evolve into electric eels.
- 24,000 XP is required for a seagull to evolve into an electric eel.
- Electric eels evolve into beavers, snakes, or anglerfish (player-determined).
- 30,000 XP is required for an electric eel to evolve into any of those animals.
- Electric eels drop meat upon death.
- As an electric eel, friendly fire is turned off for other electric eels and whales: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Clicking causes you to start emitting electricity.
- Any animals that touch you while doing this will get shocked and will be unable to move (except animals that you cannot friendly fire)
Negative ability[edit | edit source]
When it boosts, it does not eat any food.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biome for the electric eel is the swamp.
- If an electric eel enters the ocean, it will lose salinity and oxygen.
- If an electric eel enters the ocean surface, it will not regenerate salinity.
- If an electric eel enters the arctic, it will lose temperature, salinity, and oxygen.
- If an electric eel enters the arctic surface, it will lose temperature and it will not regenerate salinity.
- If an electric eel enters the deeeep, it will lose pressure, salinity, and oxygen
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that electric eels can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Dam Food||Tier 1 to tier 7||35||Spawns underneath beaver dams.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the ocean floor.|
|Yellow Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the floors of the arctic and deeeep.|
|Apple||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in trees.|
|Berry||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in bushes.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of terrain that electric eels can hide in.
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten.|
|Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in a specific location to the left of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here.|