|10.0 (total: 1000)|
|6.0 (total: 120)|
The Elephant Seal is a tier 10 arctic animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Leopard seals evolve into elephant seals.
- Elephant seals do not evolve into any other animals, as they are one of the latest animals.
- Elephant seals drop meat upon death.
- As an elephant seal, friendly fire is turned off for all tier 1 animals: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- You deal more damage and move faster based on how low your health is.
- The damage multipliers are: +9%, +18%, +27%, +36%, +45%, +54%, +63%, +66%.
- The speed multipliers are: +4%, +10%.
- You transfer Bleed and Poison to targets hit.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biomes for the elephant seal are the ocean, arctic and the deeeep.
- If an elephant seal enters the ocean, it will lose oxygen; however it can swim and its oxygen time is long enough for this to not matter.
- If an elephant seal enters the arctic, it will lose oxygen; however it can swim and its oxygen time is long enough for this to not matter.
- If an elephant seal enters the deeeep, it will lose oxygen.
- If an elephant seal enters the swamp, it will lose oxygen and salinity.
- If an elephant seal enters the swamp surface, it will not regenerate salinity.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that elephant seals can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bubble||All animals that breathe air||0||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of the window of the shipwreck. Replenishes oxygen to animals that breathe air.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Person||Tier 9 to tier 10 except sunfish and stonefish||300||Spawns just above the water. Does not spawn in the arctic.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10 except bald eagle||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
Elephant seals cannot hide anywhere as they are a tier 10 animal.