As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|3.0 (total: 300)|
|2.0 (total: 40)|
The Flying fish is a tier 3 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Lampreys, crabs, king crabs, and piranhas evolve into flying fish.
- 7,000 XP is required for any of those animals to evolve into flying fish.
- Flying fish evolve into squids, little auks and catfish.
- 10,000 XP is required for a flying fish to evolve into a tier 4 animal.
- Flying fish drop meat upon death.
- As a flyig fish, friendly fire is turned off for other flying fish, oarfish, and whales: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
- You can glide through air.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The only suitable biomes for the flying fish is the ocean.
- If a flying fish enters the arctic, it will lose temperature and salinity.
- If a flying fish enters the arctic surface, it will lose temperature and will not regenerate salinity.
- If a flying fish enters the deeeep, it will lose pressure.
- If a flying fish enters the swamp, it will lose salinity.
- If a flying fish enter the swamp surface, it will lose oxygen and will not regenerate salinity.
- If a flying fish enters the ocean surface, it will lose oxygen.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that flying fish can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||250||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Dam Food||Tier 1 to tier 7||35||Spawns underneath beaver dams.|
|Ice||All||250||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the ocean floor.|
|Yellow Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the floors of the arctic and deeeep.|
|Apple||Tier 1 to tier 7 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in trees.|
|Berry||Tier 1 to Tier 7 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in bushes.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of terrain that flying fish can hide in.
|Anemone||Generates on the ocean floor. Tier 1 to tier 3 animals can hide here.|
|Volcano||Generates on the arctic and deeeep floors. Produces volcano food, which can be eaten. Tier 1 to tier 3 animals can hide here.|
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten.|
|Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in a specific location to the left of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here.|
|Broken tree||Generates on the swamp floor. Tier 1 to tier 3 animals can hide here.|