From Deeeep.io Wiki
|Health:||2.0 (total: 200)|
|Damage:||2.0 (total: 40)|
|Oxygen time:||30 seconds|
|Temperature time:||10 seconds|
|Pressure time:||5 seconds|
|Salinity time:||30 seconds|
The Frog is a tier 3 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Lampreys, crabs, king crabs, and piranhas evolve into frogs.
- 7,000 XP is required for any of those animals to evolve into frogs.
- Frogs evolve into squids.
- 10,000 XP is required for a frog to evolve into a squid.
- Frog drop meat upon death.
- As a frog, friendly fire is turned off for other frogs, oarfish, and whales: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- You can walk on islands, glaciers, and beaver dams.
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Clicking while walking causes you to jump.
- You can jump higher than the other animals that can also jump.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biomes for the frog are the swamp and the swamp surface.
- If a frog enters the ocean, it will lose salinity.
- If a frog enters the ocean surface, it will not regenerate salinity.
- If a frog enters the arctic, it will lose temperature and salinity.
- If a frog enters the arctic surface, it will lose temperature and will not regenerate salinity.
- If a frog enters the deeeep, it will lose pressure and salinity.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that frogs can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Dam Food||Tier 1 to tier 7||35||Spawns underneath beaver dams.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the ocean floor.|
|Yellow Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the floors of the arctic and deeeep.|
|Apple||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in trees.|
|Berry||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in bushes.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of terrain that frogs can hide in.
|Anemone||Generates on the ocean floor. Tier 1 to tier 3 animals can hide here.|
|Volcano||Generates on the arctic and deeeep floors. Produces volcano food, which can be eaten. Tier 1 to tier 3 animals can hide here.|
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten.|
|Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in a specific location to the left of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here.|
|Broken tree||Generates on the swamp floor. Tier 1 to tier 3 animals can hide here.|