|1.5 (total: 150)|
|0.0 (total: 0)|
The Ghost (also known as Ghost fish) is a miscellaneous animal. In order to become a ghost, you must press the spec button instead of the play button before joining a game.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- There are no animals that evolve into ghosts, as they are a miscellaneous animal.
- Ghosts do not evolve into any other animals, as they are a miscellaneous animal.
- Ghosts do not drop any meat nor yield any XP upon death, and cannot be eaten.
- As a ghost, friendly fire is turned off for all animals: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- You are invisible to all animals except pollock and other ghosts (except for animals that have said the magic phrase).
- You can fly in the ocean and arctic surfaces.
- You can pass through all animals.
- You can pass through the ground, islands, and glaciers.
- Your name will always start with "(GHOST)" no matter what type of name you choose.
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
- You move faster while clicking and holding down, similar to the shark's rage ability.
- Unlike the shark's rage ability, your turning speed is not affected and you can stop moving faster by letting go.
- Pressing E causes you to stop spectating (by dying).
Negative Abilities[edit | edit source]
- All animals other than ghosts cannot read anything you say (except for animals that have said the magic phrase).
Diet[edit | edit source]
Ghosts cannot eat any food.
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
Ghosts cannot hide in any terrain.
History[edit | edit source]
This section highlights all the changes made to the ghost in documented updates so far. A full change log can be found here.
|May 16th, 2017||Added spectating feature (Ghost fish designed by Alex01012).|