|1.5 (total: 150)|
|0.0 (total: 0)|
The Ghost (also known as Ghost fish) is a miscellaneous animal. In order to become a ghost, you must type in "(GHOST)" (without the quotes) for your nickname before joining a game.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Ghosts do not drop any meat nor yield any XP upon death, and cannot be eaten.
- While as a ghost, you are completely immune to every animal but cannot hurt other animals. This is false if a Lionfish uses its charged boost or a Humpback Whale uses its Ruin ability with a Ghost in their vicinity.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- You are invisible to all animals except pollock and other ghosts (except for animals that are saying the magic phrase ‘I saw a Ghost’, even though those animals are making fake claims).
- You can fly above sea surfaces without taking oxygen damage.
- You can pass through all animals.
- You can pass through the ground, islands, and glaciers, however you will still be affected by whirlpools.
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
- You move faster while clicking and holding down, similar to the shark's charged ability.
- Unlike the shark's rage ability, your turning speed is not affected and you can stop moving faster by letting go.
- Pressing E causes you to die. This serves as a way to stop spectating.
Positive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- All animals and ghosts can read anything you say.
Diet[edit | edit source]
Ghosts cannot eat any food.
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
Ghosts cannot hide in any terrain.
History[edit | edit source]
This section highlights all the changes made to the ghost in documented updates so far. A full change log can be found here.
|May 16th, 2017||Added spectating feature (Ghost fish designed by Alex01012).|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Pollock can see ghosts and will run away from them.
- Ghosts can be sucked towards (but not absorbed) by whales using their active ability.