As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|2.0 (total: 200)|
|2.0 (total: 40)|
|10 seconds (More Time when coiled up)|
|15 seconds (More Time when coiled up)|
|30 seconds (More Time when coiled up)|
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Giant isopods evolve into squids, catfish and little auks.
- Giant isopods drop meat upon death.
- As a giant isopod, friendly fire is turned off for other giant isopods, oarfish (only from tier 1 to tier 5) and whales (only from tier 1 to tier 6).
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- You can roll around while in coil form by rolling the mouse in a circular motion.
- You can not be damaged in coil form through direct damaging attacks. You can still be damaged by bleed,poison and electricity.
- Click again in coil form to uncoil.
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
- When you boost, you perform a short dash and you coil up automatically to protect yourself.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biome for the giant isopod is the deeeep.
- If a giant isopod enters the ocean, it will lose pressure.
- If a giant isopod enters the ocean surface, it will lose oxygen and pressure.
- If a giant isopod enters the arctic, it will lose pressure.
- If a giant isopod enters the arctic surface, it will lose oxygen and pressure.
- If a giant isopod enters the swamp, it will lose pressure.
- If a giant isopod enters the swamp surface, it will lose oxygen.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that giant isopods can eat
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean and the swamp.|
|Dam Food||Tier 1 to tier 7||35||Spawns underneath beaver dams.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the ocean and swamp floors.|
|Yellow Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the floors of the arctic and deeeep.|
|Apple||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in trees.|
|Berry||Tier 1 to tier 7 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in bushes.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of terrain that giant isopods can hide in.
|Anemone||Generates on the ocean floor. Tier 1 to tier 3 animals can hide here.|
|Volcano||Generates on the arctic and deeeep floors. Produces volcano food, which can be eaten. Tier 1 to tier 3 animals can hide here.|
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 8 animals (and hammerhead) can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten.|
|Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in a specific location to the left of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 8 animals (and hammerhead) can hide here.|
|Broken tree||Generates on the swamp floor. Tier 1 to tier 3 animals can hide here.|