Giant Softshell Turtle
|Giant Softshell Turtle|
|9.0 (total: 900)|
|3.0 (total: 60)|
The Softshell turtle is a tier 10 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Giant salamanders evolve into softshell turtles.
- 48,000 XP is required for a giant salamander to evolve into a softshell turtle.
- Softshell turtles do not evolve into any other animals, as they are one of the latest animals.
- Softshell turtles drop meat upon death.
- As a softshell turtle, friendly fire is turned off for all tier 1 animals: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- You take no recoil when attacking.
- You can walk on land.
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Clicking will simply propulse you forwards you will deal 1 hit of 75 damage when doing so.
- Charge boost to enter your shell, increasing your damage block to 90% and lowering your health down to 700.
- You slowly regenerate boosts while In your shell.
- There is a small probability you replenish all of your oxygen bar when entering your shell.
- Your oxygen depletes X3 slower when in your shell.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biome for the softshell turtle is the swamp.
- If a softshell turtle enters the ocean, it will lose salinity and oxygen.
- If a softshell turtle enters the ocean surface, it will not regenerate salinity.
- If a softshell turtle enters the arctic, it will lose temperature, salinity and oxygen
- If a softshell turtle enters the arctic surface, it will lose temperature, and it will not regenerate salinity.
- If a softshell turtle enters the deeeep, it will lose pressure and salinity.
- If a softshell turtle enters the swamp, it will lose oxygen; however it can swim to the surface and its oxygen time is long enough for this to not matter.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that softshell turtles can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bubble||All animals that breathe air||0||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of the window of the shipwreck(s). Replenishes oxygen to animals that breathe air.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean and the Swamp.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Person||Tier 9 to tier 10 except sunfish and stonefish||300||Spawns just above the water. Does not spawn in the arctic nor in the swamp.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the heigh limit (On old version and Snoot´s map)|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
Softshell turtles cannot hide anywhere other than their own shell.