The Gulper Eel is a tier 7 animal.
|5.5 (total: 500)|
|5.0 (total: 100)|
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Rays, Pufferfish, Goliath Bullfrogs, Lobsters, Archerfish, Pelicans, and Bobbit Worms can evolve into Gulper Eels.
- 30,000 XP is required for any of those animals to evolve into a Gulper Eel.
- Gulper Eels evolve into Barracudas, Octopuses, Sea Lions, Mahi Mahis, Snapping Turtles, and Dragonfish(player-determined).
- 36,000 XP is required for a Gulper Eel to evolve into any of those animals.
- Gulper Eels drop meat upon death.
- As a Gulper Eel, friendly fire is turned off for other Gulper Eels: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
Charge your boost to perform a normal boost, but any animal tier 6 or below is swallowed if hit by it. Swallowed animals will take damage whilst swallowed.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biome for a Gulper Eel is the deeeep.
- If a Gulper Eel enters the ocean, it will lose pressure.
- If a Gulper Eel enters the ocean surface, it lose oxygen and pressure.
- If a Gulper Eel enters the arctic, it will lose pressure.
- If a Gulper Eel enters the arctic surface, it will lose oxygen and pressure.
- If a Gulper Eel enters the swamp, it will lose pressure and salinity.
- If a Gulper Eel enters the swamp surface, it will lose oxygen and pressure.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a list of food that Gulper Eels can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bubble||All animals that breathe air||0||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of the window of the shipwreck. Replenishes oxygen to animals that breathe air.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Dam Food||Tier 1 to tier 7||35||Spawns underneath beaver dams.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Apple||Tier 1 to tier 7 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in trees.|
|Berry||Tier 1 to tier 7 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in bushes.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
This is a list of terrain that Gulper Eels can hide in.
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten.|
|Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in a specific location to the left of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here.|