|Health:||7.0 (total: 700)|
|Damage:||8.0 (total: 160)|
|Oxygen time:||20 seconds|
|Temperature time:||10 seconds|
|Pressure time:||5 seconds|
|Salinity time:||30 seconds|
The Hammerhead (originally called and also known as Tshark) is a tier 9 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Sea turtles evolve into hammerheads.
- 42,000 XP is required for a sea turtle to evolve into a hammerhead.
- Hammerheads evolve into sharks,whale sharks, and sawfish (player-determined).
- 48,000 XP is required for a hammerhead to evolve into any of those animals.
- Hammerheads drop meat upon death.
- As a hammerhead, friendly fire is turned off for other hammerheads: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Hammerheads are one of few animals that lack any sort of passive, active, or negative abilities.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biome for the hammerhead is the ocean.
- If a hammerhead enters the ocean surface, it will lose oxygen.
- If a hammerhead enters the arctic, it will lose temperature.
- If a hammerhead enters the arctic surface, it will lose oxygen and temperature.
- If a hammerhead enters the deeeep, it will lose pressure.
- If a hammerhead enters the swamp, it will lose salinity.
- If a hammerhead enters the swamp surface, it will lose oxygen and it will not regenerate salinity.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that hammerheads can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Person||Tier 9 to tier 10 except sunfish and stonefish||300||Spawns just above the water. Does not spawn in the arctic.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of terrain that hammerheads can hide in.
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten.|
|Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in a specific location to the left of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here.|
History[edit | edit source]
This section highlights all the changes made to the hammerhead in documented updates so far. A full changelog can be found here.
|Pre-November 4th, 2016 (Release)||Added 7 animals: fish, crab, squid, ray, hammerhead, dolphin, and shark.|