|2.0 (total: 200)|
|1.0 (total: 20)|
The Icefish is a tier 1 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- There are no animals that evolve into icefish, as they are a tier 1 animal.
- Icefishes evolve into king crabs.
- 4,000 XP is required for an icefish to evolve into a king crab.
- Icefish do not drop any meat, but instead yield 700 XP upon being eaten.
- As an icefish, friendly fire is turned off for other icefish, oarfish, and all tier 10 animals: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
- Despite friendly fire being turned off for stonefish you can still be damaged and even killed by their barbs.
- Your best food sources are plankton, yellow algae, and volcano food.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Heal faster (x3) when not moving.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biome for the icefish is the arctic.
- If an icefish enters the arctic surface, it will lose oxygen.
- If an icefish enters the ocean, it will lose temperature.
- If an icefish enters the ocean surface, it will lose oxygen and temperature.
- If an icefish enters the deeeep, it will lose pressure.
- If an icefish enters the swamp, it will lose salinity.
- If an icefish enters the swamp surface, it will lose oxygen and it will not regenerate salinity.
Skins[edit | edit source]
The icefish currently has one skin.
Diet[edit | edit source]
The icefish is capable of eating any food.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||250||Spawns in the ocean and the swamp.|
|Dam Food||Tier 1 to tier 7||35||Spawns underneath beaver dams.|
|Ice||All||250||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the ocean and swamp floors.|
|Yellow Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the floors of the arctic and deeeep.|
|Apple||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in trees.|
|Berry||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in bushes.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding places[edit | edit source]
The icefish is capable of hiding in any hiding spots.
|Anemone||Generates on the ocean floor. Tier 1 to tier 3 animals can hide here.|
|Volcano||Generates on the arctic and deeeep floors. Produces volcano food, which can be eaten. Tier 1 to tier 3 animals can hide here.|
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten.|
|Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in a specific location to the left of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here.|
History[edit | edit source]
|April 22nd, 2018||Added the icefish.|
|April 30th, 2018||Damage decreased from 2.0 to 1.0.|