|7.0 (total: 700)|
|7.0 (total: 140)|
The Leopard Seal is a tier 9 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Sea Lions evolve into leopard seals.
- 42,000 XP is required for a Sea Lions to evolve into a leopard seal.
- Leopard seals evolve into polar bears, elephant seals or walruses (player-determined).
- 48,000 XP is required for a leopard seal to evolve into any of those animals.
- Leopard seals drop meat upon death.
- As a leopard seal, friendly fire is turned off for other leopard seals: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- You can walk on islands, glaciers, and beaver dams.
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Clicking while walking causes you to jump.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biomes for the leopard seal are the arctic and the arctic surface.
- If a leopard seal enters the ocean, it will lose oxygen and temperature.
- If a leopard seal enters the ocean surface, it will lose temperature.
- If a leopard seal enters the arctic, it will lose oxygen; however it can swim and its oxygen time is long enough for this to not matter.
- If a leopard seal enters the deeeep, it will lose oxygen, temperature, and pressure.
- If a leopard seal enters the swamp, it will lose oxygen, temperature, and salinity.
- If a leopard seal enters the swamp surface, it will lose temperature and it will not regenerate salinity.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that leopard seals can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bubble||All animals that breathe air||0||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of the window of the shipwreck. Replenishes oxygen to animals that breathe air.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Person||Tier 9 to tier 10 except sunfish and stonefish||300||Spawns just above the water. Does not spawn in the arctic.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of terrain that leopard seals can hide in.
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten.|
|Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in a specific location to the left of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here.|
History[edit | edit source]
This section highlights all the changes made to the leopard seal in documented updates so far. A full changelog can be found here.
|February 13th, 2017||Added 5 new animals: blobfish, king crab, worm, anglerfish, and leopard seal.|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
A leopard seal attacking a penguin.