|3.0 (total: 300)|
|3.0 (total: 60)|
The Little Auk is a tier 4 animal.
- Jellyfish, giant isopods, flying fish, frogs, and piranhas evolve into litte auks.
- 10,000 XP is required for a tier 3 animal to evolve
- Little auks evolve into seagulls, barreleyes, ducks and seals.
- 18,000 XP is required for a little auk to evolve into a tier 5 animal.
- Little auks drop meat upon death.
- As a Little auk, friendly fire is turned off for other little auks, oarfish, and whales: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
- You can still be damaged when a whale sucks you, since your oxygen meter will deplete.
- You have more adept swimming skills in water compared to other birds (No buoyancy).
- You can walk on ground, islands, glaciers, and beaver dams.
- The suitable biomes for the little auk are the arctic surface.
- If a little auk enters the arctic, it will lose oxygen.
- If a little auk enters the deeeep, it will lose pressure.
- If a llittle auk enters the ocean, it will lose temperature and oxygen.
- If a little auk enters the ocean surface, it will lose temperature.
- If a little auk enters the swamp, it will lose temperature and oxygen.
- If a little auk enters the swamp surface, it will lose temperature.
This is a complete list of food that little auks can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||250||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Dam Food||Tier 1 to tier 7||35||Spawns underneath beaver dams.|
|Ice||All||250||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the ocean floor.|
|Yellow Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the floors of the arctic and deeeep.|
|Apple||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in trees.|
|Berry||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in bushes.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
This is a complete list of terrain that little auks can hide in. Nothing...