|Health:||8.0 (total: 800)|
|Damage:||4.0 (total: 80)|
|Armor:||Not sure sorry|
|Oxygen time:||60 seconds|
|Temperature time:||10 seconds|
|Pressure time:||5 seconds|
|Salinity time:||30 seconds|
The Manatee is a tier 9 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Snapping turtles and piranhas evolve into a manatee.
- 42,000 XP is required for any of those animals to evolve into a manatee.
- Manatees evolve into crocodiles, hippos, anacondas, and bald eagles (player-determined).
- 48,000 XP is required for a manatee to evolve into any of those animals.
- Manatees drop meat upon death.
- As a manatee, friendly fire is turned off for other manatees: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Any animal (that is suited to the swamp) within a certain radius of you will automatically be healed.
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Clicking causes you to instantly regenerate 400 health.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biome for the manatee is the swamp and the swamp surface.
- If a manatee enters the ocean, it will lose salinity.
- If a manatee enters the ocean surface, it will lose oxygen and it will not regenerate salinity.
- If a manatee enters the arctic, it will lose temperature and salinity.
- If a manatee enters the arctic surface, it will lose oxygen, temperature, and it will not regenerate salinity.
- If a manatee enters the deeeep, it will lose pressure and salinity.
- If a manatee enters the swamp, it will lose oxygen; however it can swim and its oxygen time is long enough for this to not matter.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that manatees can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the ocean floor.|
|Yellow Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the floors of the arctic and deeeep.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Person||Tier 9 to tier 10 except sunfish and stonefish||300||Spawns just above the water. Does not spawn in the arctic.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of terrain that manatees can hide in.
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten.|
|Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in a specific location to the left of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here.|