|10.0 (total: 1000)|
|6.0 (total: 120)|
|2 (can be up to 6)|
The Manta Ray is a tier 10 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Oarfish evolve into Manta Ray.
- 48,000 XP is required for an Oarfish to evolve into a Manta Ray.
- Manta Ray do not evolve into any other animals, as they are a tier 10 animal.
- Manta Ray drop meat upon death.
- As a Manta Ray, friendly fire is turned off for all tier 1 animals: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
- The Manta Ray can be easily countered by a Blue Whale's ability, it will suck in all animals the Manta Ray was carrying and will make it defenceless, all extra boosts and status will be lost once the Manta Ray is targeted by a Blue Whale.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
The Manta Ray has an aura that allows it to link with nearby fish. Linking with other fish augments it. The Manta Ray can have a maximum of 4 links with animals. It can only link with tier 7 animals or lower.
- Tier 1:
- Clown Fish = +7% speed boost (Stat Boost)
- Ice fish = 3x Health regeneration when still (Ability)
- Blob fish = Higher pressure time (General Improvement)
- Blind Cavefish = No Buff
- Piranha = Unable to join manta rays auras
- Worm = Inflict -20% Speed at boost (Status Condition)
- Tier 2:
- Crab = +10% Defence (Status Boost)
- Crayfish = Dig into terrain at boost (Ability)
- King Crab = +5% Damage Reflection (Status Boost)
- Lamprey = No Buff
- Tier 3:
- Jellyfish = Inflict poison upon boost (Status Condition)
- Flying Fish = +7% speed (Status Boost)
- Frog = +1 boost (General Improvement)
- Olm = +7% speed (Status Boost)
- Tier 4:
- Squid = +25% armour penetration (Status Boost)
- Axolotl = 3x Health regeneration when still (Ability)
- Catfish = Increases health regeneration from food (General Improvement)
- Little Auk = +7% speed (Status Boost)
- Giant Isopod = +15% Defense (Status Boost)
- Tier 5:
- Seagull = +1 boost (General Improvement)
- Duck = +1 boost and allows hiding in dams (Ability)
- Bat = Inflict -20% Speed at boost (Status Condition)
- Seal = Higher temperature time (General Improvement)
- Barreleye = Far sight - can see animals off screen (Ability)
- Tier 6:
- Goliath Bullfrog = Grab tier 1-4 animals and launch them inflict stun (Ability)
- Pufferfish = Hit someone to poison it (don't need to boost to poison)
- Ray = Hiding on surfaces (Ability)
- Bobbit Worm = No Buff
- Pelican = +1 boost (General Improvement)
- Tier 7:
- Beaver = Allows hiding in dams (Ability)
- Anglerfish = Hiding on surfaces (Ability)
- Penguin = Higher temperature time (General Improvement)
- Snake = Inflict poison at boost (Status condition)
- Gulper Eel = +20% Armor Penetration and allows grabbing of tiers 1-4 to damage them whilst grabbed (Ability)
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biome for the Manta Ray is the ocean.
- If a Manta Ray enters the ocean surface, it will lose oxygen.
- If a Manta Ray enters the arctic, it will lose temperature.
- If a Manta Ray enters the arctic surface, it will lose oxygen and temperature.
- If a Manta Ray enters the deeeep, it will lose pressure.
- If a Manta Ray enters the swamp, it will lose salinity.
- If a Manta Ray enters the swamp surface, it will lose oxygen and it will not regenerate salinity.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that Manta Ray can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||50||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Human||Tier 9 to tier 10 except sunfish and stonefish||300||Spawns just above the water. Does not spawn in the arctic.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||450||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Sushi||All||1K||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was. in other words " meat is delicious"|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
Manta Ray cannot hide anywhere as they are a tier 10 animal, but if in Manta Ray's aura sticked Beaver or Duck, he can hide in Beaver Dams, and if its aura sticked Ray, or Angler, it can hide on the ground.
Play style[edit | edit source]
This animal is a really good creature if you have a group of friends to play with. You could easily protect them and get the status buffs that you want while allowing them to advance much quicker than they normally would. You could also grab animals in your aura and release them for others to eat, but be very careful because the animals you grabbed might kill.