|6.5 (total: 650)|
|5.0 (total: 100)|
The Mantis Shrimp is a tier 9 animal.
- Octopus evolve into mantis shrimp (player-determined).
- 42,000 XP is required for any of those animals to evolve into a mantis shrimp.
- Mantis shrimps evolve into coconut crabs.
- 48,000 XP is required for a mantis shrimp to evolve into a coconut crab.
- Mantis shrimp drop meat upon death.
- As a mantis shrimp, friendly fire is turned off for other mantis shrimp: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
|Punch||0.5 seconds||Charge boost to punch the target, dealing 250 damage and stunning them.|
- The suitable biome for the mantis shrimp is the ocean.
- If a mantis shrimp enters the ocean surface, it will lose oxygen
- If a mantis shrimp enters the arctic, it will lose temperature.
- If a mantis shrimp enters the arctic surface, it will lose oxygen and temperature.
- If a mantis shrimp enters the deeeep, it will lose pressure.
- If a mantis shrimp enters the swamp, it will lose salinity.
- If a mantis shrimp enters the swamp surface, it will not regenerate salinity and lose oxygen.
This is a complete list of food that Mantis Shrimps can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||250||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Ice||All||250||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
This is a complete list of terrain that Mantis Shrimps can hide in.
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten.|
|Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in a specific location to the left of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here.|
This section highlights all the changes made to the beaver in documented updates so far. A full changelog can be found here.
|February 28th, 2017||Two new animals: Mantis Shrimps, oarfish (designed by John Fallot Pathos316 - Portfolio).|
|March 2nd, 2017||Mantis Shrimp's position has been changed.|
|May 14th, 2017||Mantis Shrimp armor now protects its head too, and its health has been increased.|