|8.0 (total: 800)|
|7.0 (total: 140)|
The Narwhal is a tier 9 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Sea Lions evolve into narwhals.
- 42,000 XP is required for a penguin to evolve into a narwhal.
- Narwhals evolve into whales and marlins (player-determined).
- 48,000 XP is required for a narwhal to evolve into any of those animals.
- Narwhals drop meat upon death.
- As a narwhal, friendly fire is turned off for other narwhals: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Hitting a player causes them to bleed.
- Bleeding alerts nearby sharks due to their bloodseeker ability.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biomes for the narwhal are the arctic and the arctic surface.
- If a narwhal enters the ocean, it will lose oxygen and temperature.
- If a narwhal enters the ocean surface, it will lose temperature.
- If a narwhal enters the arctic, it will lose oxygen; however, it can swim and its oxygen time is long enough for this to not matter.
- If a narwhal enters the deeeep, it will lose oxygen and pressure.
- If a narwhal enters the swamp, it will lose oxygen, temperature, and salinity.
- If a narwhal enters the swamp surface, it will lose temperature and it will not regenerate salinity.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that narwhals can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bubble||All animals that breathe air||0||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of the window of the shipwreck. Replenishes oxygen to animals that breathe air.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Person||Tier 9 to tier 10 except sunfish and stonefish||300||Spawns just above the water. Does not spawn in the arctic.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of terrain that narwhals can hide in.
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten.|
|Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in a specific location to the left of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here.|
History[edit | edit source]
This section highlights all the changes made to the narwhal in documented updates so far. A full changelog can be found here.
|March 13th, 2017 (Beta)||Added four new animals: octopus, narwhal, giant squid, cachalot (the octopus and cachalot were designed by John Fallot (Pathos316 - Portfolio)).|
|March 17th, 2017||(FROM BETA) Added four new animals: Octopus, narwhal, giant squid, cachalot (the octopus and cachalot were designed by John Fallot (Pathos316 - Portfolio)).|
|March 18th, 2017||Narwhals can't walk anymore.|