|Health:||8.0 (total: 800)|
|Damage:||6.5 (total: 130)|
|Oxygen time:||45 seconds|
|Temperature time:||10 seconds|
|Pressure time:||60 seconds|
|Salinity time:||30 seconds|
The Oarfish is a tier 9 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Dragonfish evolve into oarfish.
- 42,000 XP is required for an octopus to evolve into an oarfish.
- Oarfish evolve into giant squids and cachalots(player-determined).
- 48,000 XP is required for an oarfish to evolve into any of those animals.
- Oarfish drop meat upon death.
- As an oarfish, friendly fire is turned off for other oarfish, pollock, and all tier 1 to tier 5 animals excluding jellyfish: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Touching an animal that you cannot friendly fire causes you to heal them.
- You are immune to poison.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biome for the oarfish is the deeeep and the ocean.
- If an oarfish enters the ocean, it will lose pressure, however its pressure time is long enough for this not to matter.
- If an oarfish enters the ocean surface, it will lose oxygen and pressure.
- If an oarfish enters the arctic, it will lose temperature and pressure.
- If an oarfish enters the arctic surface, it will lose oxygen, temperature, and pressure.
- If an oarfish enters the swamp, it will lose pressure and salinity.
- If an oarfish enters the swamp surface, it will lose oxygen, pressure, and it will not regenerate salinity.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that oarfish can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the ocean floor.|
|Yellow Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the floors of the arctic and deeeep.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Person||Tier 9 to tier 10 except sunfish and stonefish||300||Spawns just above the water. Does not spawn in the arctic or swamp.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of terrain that oarfish can hide in.
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten.|
|Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in a specific location to the left of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here.|
History[edit | edit source]
This section highlights all the changes made to the oarfish in documented updates so far. A full changelog can be found here.
|February 28th, 2017||Two new animals: sea turtles, oarfish (designed by John Fallot Pathos316 - Portfolio).|
|March 1st, 2017||Oarfish attack damage has been increased.
Oarfish can now heal [[Seagulls too.
|March 17th, 2017||Oarfish FOV in the deeep has been increased.|