|3.0 (total: 300)|
|1.5 (total: 30)|
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- As a Tier 1 Piranha, no animals evolve into you.
- Tier 1 Piranhas evolve into lampreys & Tier 2 Piranhas, Tier 2 Piranhas evolve into jellyfish, frogs, flyingfish, giant isopods, & Tier 3 Piranhas, Tier 3 Piranhas evolve into squids, little auks, catfish, & Tier 4 Piranhas, Tier 4 Piranhas evolve into seagulls, seals, barreleyes, ducks, and Tier 5 Piranhas, Tier 5 Piranhas evolve into rays, pelicans, pufferfish, bobbit worms, electric eels, & Tier 6 Piranhas, Tier 6 Piranhas evolve into beavers, anglerfish, snakes, gulper eels, penguins, & Tier 7 Piranhas, Tier 7 Piranhas evolve into sea turtles, octopuses, snapping turtles, sea lions, dragonfish, mahi mahis, mantis shrimp, and Tier 8 Piranhas, Tier 8 Piranhas evolve into manatees & Tier 9 Piranhas, and Tier 9 Piranhas evolve into Tier 10 Piranhas.
- 4,000 XP is required for a piranha to evolve into a lamprey, 7,000 for a jellyfish or frog, 10,000 for a squid, 18,000 for a seagull, 24,000 for a ray, pelican, or electric eel, 30,000 for a beaver, anglerfish, or a snake, 36,000 for a sea turtle, penguin, octopus, or snapping turtle, and 42,000 XP is required for a piranha to evolve into a manatee.
- Whether or not piranhas drop meat or yield XP upon being eaten depends on their tier.
- As a piranha, friendly fire is turned off for oarfish (only from tier 1 to tier 5), all tier 10 animals (only at tier 1), and whales (only from tier 1 to tier 6).
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- One piranha per evolution tier, up to 10 piranhas.
- These piranhas cannot attack each other.
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Instead of boosting, you move faster, similar to the shark's rage ability.
- Unlike the shark's rage ability, you can eat food while doing this and your turning speed is affected less.
Negative Abilities[edit | edit source]
- When you lose a Piranha, you have to regain it by collecting a lot of XP. You can only have up to the max determined by your evolution.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biome for the piranha is the swamp.
- If a piranha enters the ocean, it will lose salinity.
- If a piranha enters the ocean surface, it will lose oxygen and it will not regenerate salinity.
- If a piranha enters the arctic, it will lose temperature and salinity.
- If a piranha enters the arctic surface, it will lose oxygen, temperature, and it will not regenerate salinity.
- If a piranha enters the deeeep, it will lose pressure and salinity.
- If a piranha enters the swamp surface, it will lose oxygen.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that piranhas can eat.
The food that piranhas can eat are determined by its tier.
- At tier 6, piranhas can eat flappy ducks.
- At tier 7, piranhas can no longer eat algae and yellow algae.
- At tier 8, piranhas can no longer eat dam food.
- At tier 9, piranhas can eat people but can no longer eat apples and berries.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean and the swamp.|
|Dam Food||Tier 1 to tier 7||35||Spawns underneath beaver dams.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the ocean and swamp floors.|
|Yellow Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the floors of the arctic and deeeep.|
|Apple||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in trees.|
|Berry||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in bushes.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Person||Tier 9 to tier 10 except sunfish and stonefish||300||Spawns just above the water. Does not spawn in the arctic.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of terrain that piranhas can hide in.
The terrain that piranhas can hide are determined by its tier.
- At tier 4, piranhas can no longer hide in anemone, volcanoes, and broken trees.
- At tier 9, piranhas can no longer hide in the shipwreck and abandoned house.
|Anemone||Generates on the ocean floor. Tier 1 to tier 3 animals can hide here.|
|Volcano||Generates on the arctic and deeeep floors. Produces volcano food, which can be eaten. Tier 1 to tier 3 animals can hide here.|
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten.|
|Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in a specific location to the left of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals (and hammerhead) can hide here.|
|Broken tree||Generates on the swamp floor. Tier 1 to tier 3 animals can hide here.|