We are re-indexing our search results on the top 100 wikis on the platform, starting June 25th and ending later this week. If you experience search issues, that means your wiki is currently being re-indexed. Thanks for your patience.
|Health:||9.0 (total: 900)|
|Damage:||8.0 (total: 160)|
|Oxygen time:||45 seconds|
|Temperature time:||40 seconds|
|Pressure time:||5 seconds|
|Salinity time:||30 seconds|
The Polar Bear is a tier 10 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Leopard seals evolve into polar bears.
- 48,000 XP is required for a penguin to evolve into a leopard seal.
- Polar bears do not evolve into any other animals, as they are one of the latest animals.
- Polar bears drop meat upon death.
- As a polar bear, friendly fire is turned off for all tier 1 animals: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- You can walk on islands and glaciers.
- You can burrow through glaciers.
- If you hit an animal while they're stunned, they will bleed.
- Bleeding alerts nearby sharks due to their bloodseeker ability.
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Clicking while walking causes you to jump.
- Clicking when not walking causes you to throw a snowball.
- If a snowball hits an animal, they will be stunned for 0.5 to 2 seconds (depending on the distance of the hit) and given slowness.
Negative Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Your active ability replaces your ability to boost, meaning you cannot boost forward.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biomes for the polar bear are the arctic and the arctic surface.
- If a polar bear enters the ocean, it will lose oxygen and temperature.
- If a polar bear enters the ocean surface, it will lose temperature.
- If a polar bear enters the arctic, it will lose oxygen; however it can swim and its oxygen time is long enough for this to not matter.
- If a polar bear enters the deeeep, it will lose oxygen, temperature, and pressure.
- If a polar bear enters the swamp, it will lose oxygen, temperature, and salinity.
- If a polar bear enters the swamp surface, it will lose temperature and it will not regenerate salinity.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that polar bears can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Person||Tier 9 to tier 10 except sunfish and stonefish||300||Spawns just above the water. Does not spawn in the arctic.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
Polar Bears cannot hide anywhere as they are a tier 10 animal.
History[edit | edit source]
This section highlights all the changes made to the polar bear in documented updates so far. A full changelog can be found here.
|April 5th, 2017 (Beta)||Added 4 new animals, including: lamprey, polar bear, whale shark and its remora drones (designed by John Fallot (Pathos316 - Portfolio)), and pelican (designed by FlllllSH).|
|April 5th, 2017||Polar Bear, whale shark and marlin can now damage same species.|
|April 15th, 2017||Polar Bear stun duration now varies from 0.5 seconds to 2 seconds, depending on the distance of the hit.
If a polar bear hits an animal while it's stunned, the latter will start bleeding.