|0.5 (total: 50)|
|0.0 (total: 0)|
Pollock (also known as NPC fish) are NPC animals.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- There are no animals that evolve into pollock or from pollock, as they are NPC animals.
- Pollock do not drop any meat, but instead yield 250 XP upon being eaten.
- Pollock cannot damage anything; oarfish cannot damage them.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The different forms of behavior that pollock engage in are on different priorities, the behaviors below are listed from highest priority to lowest.
- Moving away from player-controlled animals.
- Being in a school with other pollock.
- Staying within the arctic.
- Moving in seemingly random directions.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Pollocks can see any Ghost!
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biome for pollock is the arctic.
- If a pollock enters the ocean, it will lose temperature.
- If a pollock enters the ocean surface, it will lose oxygen and temperature.
- If a pollock enters the arctic surface, it will lose oxygen.
- If a pollock enters the deeeep, it will lose temperature and pressure.
- If a pollock enters the swamp, it will lose temperature and salinity.
- If a pollock enters the swamp surface, it will lose oxygen, temperature, and it will not regenerate salinity.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that pollock can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Dam Food||Tier 1 to tier 7||35||Spawns underneath beaver dams.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the ocean floor.|
|Yellow Algae||Oarfish, penguin, tier 1 to tier 6 except lamprey||50||Spawns on the floors of the arctic and deeeep.|
|Apple||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in trees.|
|Berry||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in bushes.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
Pollock cannot hide anywhere.
History[edit | edit source]
This section highlights all the changes made to the pollock in documented updates so far. A full changelog can be found here.
|February 18th, 2017||NPC fish (pollock) added, spawns in the arctic.|
|February 28th, 2017||Sharks and orcas can now eat NPC fish (pollock).|
|April 15th, 2017||Fixed a bug with pollock not respawning.|