|Health:||1.5 (total: 150)|
|Damage:||5.0 (total: 100)|
|Oxygen time:||45 seconds|
|Temperature time:||10 seconds|
|Pressure time:||5 seconds|
|Salinity time:||30 seconds|
Remoras (also known as Remora Drones) are NPC animals.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Remoras spawn near a whale shark when said whale shark regenerates a boost.
- 1 remora per boost, with up to 4 remoras per whale shark.
- There are no animals that evolve into remoras, as they are NPC animals.
- Remoras do not evolve into any other animals, as they are NPC animals.
- Remoras do not drop any meat nor do they yield any XP upon being eaten.
- For remoras, friendly fire is turned off for other remoras, their hosts, and all tier 1 animals: meaning they cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The different forms of behavior that remoras engage in are on different priorities, the behaviors below are listed from highest priority to lowest.
Attack Mode[edit | edit source]
Remoras enter attack mode when their host begins using their active ability (clicking and holding down). Attack mode is on higher priority than passive mode.
Remoras do not pursue and attack animals that they have friendly fire turned off for, even in attack mode.
- Pursue and attack the last animal who attacked their host in the last 5 seconds
- Pursue and attack whoever their host last attacked in the last 5 seconds.
- Pursue and attack a random animal within their field of view.
Passive Mode[edit | edit source]
Remoras are in passive mode by default, and are only not in passive mode when their host uses their active ability. Passive mode is on lower priority than attack mode.
- Following their host wherever they go.
- Circling around their host if their host is standing still.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Remoras pass through all animals (and can not be attacked) in passive mode.
- In attack mode, remoras can still pass through their host.
Negative Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Remoras automatically die when attacking any animals.
- Remoras automatically die when their host dies.
Diet[edit | edit source]
Remoras cannot eat any food.
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
Remoras cannot hide any terrain.
History[edit | edit source]
This section highlights all the changes made to remoras in documented updates so far. A full changelog can be found here.
|April 5th, 2017 (Beta)||Added 4 new animals, including: lamprey, polar bear, whale shark and its remora drones (designed by John Fallot (Pathos316 - Portfolio)), and pelican (designed by FlllllSH).|
|April 6th, 2017||Whale Shark's remoras now don't attack & can't be attacked when not in attack mode.
Whale Shark remoras prioritize whoever 1. attacked 2. was attacked by their host in the last 5 seconds.
|May 16th, 2017||Fixed whale shark's remoras attacking each other.|