As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
The Sea Otter is a tier 7 animal.
|5.5 (total: 550)|
|5.0 (total: 100)|
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Rays, Pufferfish, Goliath Bullfrogs, Lobsters, Archerfish, Pelicans, and Bobbit Worms can evolve into Sea Otters.
- 30,000 XP is required for any of those animals to evolve into a sea otter.
- Sea Otters evolve into Barracudas, Octopuses, Sea Lions, Mahi Mahis, Snapping Turtles, and Dragonfish(player-determined).
- 36,000 XP is required for a Sea Otter to evolve into any of those animals.
- Sea Otters drop meat upon death.
- As a Sea Otter, friendly fire is turned off for other Sea Otters: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
Sea otters can charge their boost fully when pressing their head against the seafloor to pick up a rock. This does not consume a boost. It can charge it's boost again to throw the rock as a projectile. This uses 1 boost. Any animal hit by the rock will be stunned for 500ms, or half of a second, and receive 70 damage.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biomes for the Sea Otter are the ocean and the ocean surface.
- If a Sea Otter enters the arctic, it will lose temperature, salinity, and oxygen.
- If a Sea Otter enters the arctic surface, it will lose temperature.
- If a Sea Otter enters the deeeep, it will lose pressure, salinity, and oxygen.
- If a Sea Otter enters the swamp, it will lose salinity.
- If a Sea Otter enters the ocean, it will lose oxygen; however it can swim and its oxygen time is long enough for this to not matter.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a list of food that Sea Otters can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bubble||All animals that breathe air||0||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of the window of the shipwreck. Replenishes oxygen to animals that breathe air.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Dam Food||Tier 1 to tier 7||35||Spawns underneath beaver dams.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Apple||Tier 1 to tier 7 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in trees.|
|Berry||Tier 1 to tier 7 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in bushes.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
This is a list of terrain that Sea Otters can hide in.
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten.|
|Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in a specific location to the left of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here.|