|10.0 (total: 1000)|
|8.0 (total: 160)|
The Sleeper shark is a tier 10 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Frilled sharks evolve into sleeper sharks.
- Sleeper sharks do not evolve into any other animals, as they are one of the latest animals.
- Sleeper sharks drop meat upon death.
- As a sleeper shark, friendly fire is turned off for all tier 1 animals: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
|Grab||None||Boost to slowly increase your speed (capping at 150%), grabbing the first animal you hit.
While grabbing, shake to throw and stun the target.
Deal bonus damage (+25%) to ungrabbable targets.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biomes for the sleeper shark are the deeeep and the arctic.
- If a sleeper shark enters the ocean, it will lose temperature.
- If a sleeper shark enters the ocean surface, it will lose temperature.
- If a sleeper shark enters the swamp, it will lose temperature and salinity.
- If a sleeper shark enters the swamp surface, it will lose temperature and it will not regenerate salinity.
- If a sleeper shark enters the swamp deeeep, it will lose salinity.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that sleeper sharks can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bubble||All animals that breathe air||0||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of the window of the shipwreck. Replenishes oxygen to animals that breathe air.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
Sleeper sharks can only hide in the titanic as they are a tier 10 animal.