|Health:||6.0 (total: 600)|
|Damage:||5.0 (total: 100)|
|Oxygen time:||5 seconds|
|Temperature time:||10 seconds|
|Pressure time:||5 seconds|
|Salinity time:||30 seconds|
The Snake is a tier 7 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Rays, pelicans, electric eels, and piranhas evolve into snakes (player-determined).
- 30,000 XP is required for any of those animals to evolve into a snake.
- Snakes evolve into sea turtles, penguins, and octopuses (player-determined).
- 36,000 XP is required for a snake to evolve into any of those animals.
- Snakes drop meat upon death.
- As a snake, friendly fire is turned off for other snakes: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
This section may contain missing or partially inaccurate information as the Deeeep.io Wiki researches this animal.
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- You can climb trees.
- You can hide in treetops.
- You will poison anyone you attach to.
- If the poison runs out while you are attached to an animal, you will have to reattach to poison them again.
- While poisoning an animal under the sea you lose oxygen extremely fast
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
- You can attach to most animals.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biome for the snake is the ocean surface.
- If a snake enters the ocean, it will lose oxygen and salinity.
- If a snake enters the arctic, it will lose oxygen, temperature, and salinity.
- If a snake enters the arctic surface, it will lose temperature.
- If a snake enters the deeeep, it will lose oxygen, pressure, and salinity.
- If a snake enters the swamp, it will lose oxygen and will regenerate salinity.
- If a snake enters the swamp surface, it will not regenerate salinity.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that snakes can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bubble||All animals that breathe air||0||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of the window of the shipwreck. Replenishes oxygen to animals that breathe air.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Dam Food||Tier 1 to tier 7||35||Spawns underneath beaver dams.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Apple||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in trees.|
|Berry||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in bushes.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of terrain that snakes can hide in.
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten.|
|Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in a specific location to the left of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here.|