As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|5.0 (total: 500)|
|6.0 (total: 120)|
The Snapping Turtle is a tier 8 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Tier 7 animals evolve into snapping turtles.
- 36,000 XP is required for a tier 7 animal to evolve into a snapping turtle.
- Snapping turtles can evolve into electric eels, manatees or giant salamanders.
- 42,000 XP is required for a snapping turtle to evolve into any of those animals.
- As a snapping turtle, friendly fire is turned off for other snapping turtles: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
|Bait||Put your head against the seabed to turn invisible and spawn a bait. This slows down oxygen depletion|
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biome for the snapping turtle is the swamp and the swamp surface.
- If a snapping turtle enters the ocean, it will lose salinity.
- If a snapping turtle enters the ocean surface, it will lose oxygen and it will not regenerate salinity.
- If a snapping turtle enters the arctic, it will lose temperature and salinity.
- If a snapping turtle enters the arctic surface, it will lose oxygen, temperature, and it will not regenerate salinity.
- If a snapping turtle enters the deeeep, it will lose pressure and salinity.
- If a snapping turtle enters the swamp, it will lose oxygen; however, it can swim and its oxygen time is long enough for this to not matter.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that snapping turtles can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bubble||All animals that breathe air||0||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of the window of the shipwreck. Replenishes oxygen to animals that breathe air.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Apple||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in trees.|
|Berry||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in bushes.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of terrain that snapping turtles can hide in.
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten.|
|Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in a specific location to the left of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here.|