As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|7.0 (total: 700)|
|5.0 (total: 100)|
The Stonefish is a tier 10 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Lionfish evolve into stonefish.
- 48,000 XP is required for a lionfish to evolve into a stonefish.
- Stonefish do not evolve into any other animals, as they are one of the latest animals.
- Stonefish drop meat upon death.
- As a stonefish, friendly fire is turned off for all tier 1 animals: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
- Despite friendly fire being turned off for all tier 1 animals, you can damage and even kill them with your barbs.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- You are immune to poison.
- You inflict poison to targets that hit you or get hit by you.
- You can burrow through the ground, islands, and glaciers, but you lose oxygen.
- Staying still while underground causes you to lose oxygen at 1/3 the normal rate.
- You move slower while underground.
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
|Barbs||None||Boost to create 3 barbs behind you, dealing 50 damage each and inflicting poison to the target.
You can't eat your own barbs.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biomes for the stonefish are the ocean and the ocean surface.
- If a stonefish enters the arctic, it will lose temperature.
- If a stonefish enters the arctic surface, it will lose temperature.
- If a stonefish enters the deeeep, it will lose pressure.
- If a stonefish enters the swamp, it will lose salinity.
- If a stonefish enters the swamp surface, it will not regenerate salinity.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that stonefish can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it ||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||250||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Ice||All||250||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
Stonefish cannot hide anywhere as they are a tier 10 animal except technically the S. S. Deeeepio, but it will die due to pressure and temperature. However, digging can prove useful as a means of refuge or escape.
History[edit | edit source]
This section highlights all the changes made to the stonefish in documented updates so far. A full changelog can be found here.
|May 12th, 2017||Added two animals: Stonefish and sunfish, which were designed by John Fallot (Pathos316 - Portfolio).|
|May 14th, 2017||Sunfish and stonefish can now attack their own species, and can't attack fish.|
|May 19th, 2017||Stonefish's barbs damage increased to 7% of max life, poison lasts 5 seconds & base DPS increased to 10%.
Fixed Stonefish unable to pick pearl while boosting.