|9.0 (total: 900)|
|2.0 (total: 40)|
The Sunfish is a tier 10 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Oarfish evolve into sunfish.
- 48,000 XP is required for an oarfish to evolve into a sunfish.
- Sunfish do not evolve into any other animals, as they are one of the latest animals.
- Sunfish drop meat upon death.
- As a sunfish, friendly fire is turned off for all tier 1 animals: meaning you cannot touch them or interact with them in any way.
- As they are immune to poison and their attacks have to recoil, they can kill Lion's Mane Jellyfish without much trouble at all and even live off them without fighting any other fish. Sunfish that do this are known as Lowercase Sunfish, named after the first person to discover (at least, the first known person to discover) the strategy, 🌞LOWERCASE🐟.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- You take no recoil when attacking.
- You heal 2x as fast when near the surface and 3x as fast when at the surface or above it.
- You are immune to poison.
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Boosting will give you +25% speed (125% total)
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biomes for the sunfish are the ocean and the deeeep.
- If a sunfish enters the ocean surface, it will lose oxygen.
- If a sunfish enters the arctic, it will lose temperature.
- If a sunfish enters the arctic surface, it will lose oxygen and temperature.
- If a sunfish enters the swamp, it will lose salinity.
- If a sunfish enters the swamp surface, it will lose oxygen and it will not regenerate salinity.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that sunfish can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
Sunfish cannot hide anywhere as they are a tier 10 animal.
History[edit | edit source]
This section highlights all the changes made to the sunfish in documented updates so far. A full changelog can be found here.
|May 12th, 2017||Added two animals: Stonefish and sunfish, which were designed by John Fallot (Pathos316 - Portfolio).|
|May 14th, 2017||Sunfish and stonefish can now attack their own species, and can't attack fish.|
|May 16th, 2017||Sunfish can no longer eat algae.|