From Deeeep.io Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help Deeeep.io Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Deeeep.io Wiki by .
This is a list of some helpful tips and tricks for Deeeep.io. Feel free to add your own to this list!
- 1 General Tips
- 2 Tips for Specific Species
General Tips[edit | edit source]
- Just because your animal can't survive in the arctic or deeeep doesn't mean you can't go there. Stay there and farm the resources then go back to a suitable habitat and repeat.
- Use the terrain to your advantage. You can hide from predators, or prepare an ambush for your next meal!
- Death isn't the end! If you die, you will restart with a medium size portion of the experience you had in your previous life.
- Use boosting through the air to escape other animals and keep some around in case you end up being chased.
- Although the islands may seem like a good source of food, regardless of your animal, a chain of beaver dams (see terrain) is the better choice.
- When you are a ray, you can boost up to the flappy ducks (see Food) at a 30-45 degree angle to skip to the penguin in a matter of seconds, using the experience from the flappy ducks to boost yourself over and over again. This also works with the animals after penguin except the final ones. This will be a difficult skill to master, but it will be worth it.
- If you have boosts, never use them all. you will be eaten. Keep one in reserve to escape.
- If you are small, do not fear whales. They cannot harm you unless you are a seagull(drowning).
- Do not get close to bigger animals and you might find that you will level up faster.
- Try spectating and scouting everything in the server you're in to learn your surroundings, what animal every player is, and where they're located before you begin playing.
Tips for Specific Species[edit | edit source]
Piranhas[edit | edit source]
- If you see a piranha(s) on the floor and you have 2 or more piranhas than them, attack by surrounding the piranhas(s).
- A top tier piranha(ten piranhas) can kill a crocodile by having all piranhas at full health and surrounding it on three sides.
- Avoid attacking piranhas with the same amount as you.
Frog[edit | edit source]
- You die easily, avoid choosing as starter till buffed.
- Stick to the swamp to prevent loosing salinity.
- Stay on land. Piranhas can kill you easily
- Eat flies until you can evolve into a different animal
Fish[edit | edit source]
- Stick to the warm tip of the coldest island.
- Fish can drown whales if they group up.
King Crab[edit | edit source]
- You can easily kill Jellyfish, so attack them when you can
Lamprey[edit | edit source]
- Do not attach to seagulls or pelicans, they will fly up, causing you to suffocate.
- Do not attach to an animal while they are looking at you; in most cases, you will die.
Jellyfish[edit | edit source]
- Try to avoid fighting crabs or king crabs, despite them being a lower tier than you, they are actually stronger than you.
- Your poison is very powerful, you can kill squids with your poison by poisoning them and then running away, repeat that carefully until they are low enough to fight.
Squid[edit | edit source]
- If you see a predator that is simply nearby swim away or hide so that they cannot hurt you.
- Try to stay in the deep so that you can eat the yellow orbs on the ground.
- Attempt to avoid attacking jellyfishes as their poison can kill you if you do not eat food quickly afterwards or leave you with low HP.
- You may not be able to go into grass or behind volcanic mound things, but you can go into the Spongebob house or in the window of the boat.
Seagull[edit | edit source]
- Stick to apples. If there are too many seagulls on an island, try eating the food from the beaver dams or going to other islands.
- While much more dangerous, it is much quicker to evolve as a seagull by eating the bottom algae; be careful of your oxygen as it runs out fast!
- Orcas will grab you, so eat berries most of the time. If an eagle comes though, hide in a tree
- When you are a seagull, don't attack other creatures, just eat the fruits.
Ray[edit | edit source]
- Mainly stick to bottom feeding,
- The bottom of the island hides you as well.
- Eat Flappy Bird's to level up (Applies to further animals as well)
Beaver[edit | edit source]
- Stay close to dam chains, but when you have less than 50% till the next animal, make your way to the cold side of the map.
- Hiding in Beaver Dams replenishes oxygen, hide in one until prey comes to eat the Dam Food. Pop out and surprise them.
Anglerfish[edit | edit source]
- Stay near the bottom, and aim your bait where the yellow pebbles are. when an animal lower than you sweeps by collecting pebbles, your bait will be in the perfect place
Penguin[edit | edit source]
- Make fewer trips and eat the yellows.
- Always have a boost
- The beaver even though lower tier can kill you in a full health battle
Octopus[edit | edit source]
- Do not underestimate the power of ink. It can blind animals to the point where they do not know which direction you went, and you can easily trick them into going the wrong way.
- If you are disguised as an octopus, do not go out of the zones the animal you are disguising as can normally go in. For example, if you kill a crab, don't go in the deeeep until it wears off. This will give away your disguise.
- You can walk on land. Use this as an advantage.
Hammerhead[edit | edit source]
- Do not run away from dolphins and leopard seals, you are stronger than them and can kill them.
- Don't forget you can now eat humans so try to skim the surface of the water to get more XP.
Shark[edit | edit source]
- Other than swordfish, Avoid top tier animals, feed on lower ones
- If you miss a target while charging, click to stop charging, don't let yourself get too far away
- To fly, you must be out of the water or on an island/icecap. Eat flappy-ducks and troll seagulls and pelicans, etc. If you are still in the water, you will not fly, but you will skim the water in an awkward way. Note: This trick is not recommended (unless you are a experienced player) because, you could land into a top tier animal.
Stonefish[edit | edit source]
- Use your boost only when you need it. save at least one boost for predators stronger than you like whales. that way, it might slow them down or even stop them from chasing you. Hide in the ground and surprise attack your prey
- Camping at the waterfall gets you a lot of Xp fast, but beware other top tiers whom can easily kill you
Orca[edit | edit source]
- Orca can kill just about everything except for Whales and Cachalots.
- You can kill giant squids by grabbing them before they grab you and bringing them to the surface of the water; they will be taking pressure damage by then and will be focusing on returning to the deep, by continuing to grab them and throwing them above you in the air it is easy to kill them if they do not get away.
- The bottom of the islands are a much better place to put an animal when grabbing them than the bottom of the sea, it serves much better at preventing them from escaping.
- You can kill seagulls by releasing them when you are facing directly down because the natural updraft they have prevents them from strafing to the side easily and two hits is enough to kill them.
- When you grab an animal when they are facing you (if they are facing away this point is irrelevant.) , you will receive the damage of them hitting you while they will receive a percentage based (?) amount of damage; this can be bad while fighting other Orcas and sharks as you will be receiving more damage from them hitting you than they will from you grabbing them.
- When you grab a shark they will loose all their oxygen which grants them 10% HP loss per second, you can effectively use this to counteract the damage you may (see point above) receive while grabbing them.
- Be wary of Stonefish; they can easily kill you if you are not smart about trying to kill them quickly. The best way to do so is to throw them in the air above you because they can go through land making the usual grab them and place them against a surface to prevent escape strategy irrelevant.
Sunfish[edit | edit source]
- Pearl Defense: Play as this guy. First, you break the shell and collect the pearl (relatively easy), boost into the air a few times for speed, and put it at the goal.
Note: In new update, you cannot boost with the pearl
- Stay near the surface. When you're attacked, you can regain health quickly
- Avoid Orcas. They can grab you can put you in the ground and make you stuck in there so they can kill you with ease.
Stonefish[edit | edit source]
- This guy can kill everything, but giant squid, sunfish, and polar bear.
- Make your rival attack you, then, boost away from them to put barbs in their face. Finish him off after doing it a few times.
Cachalot[edit | edit source]
- This guy can easily kill giant squid. wait for the fighting to end, then when it runs away, use your slow to catch up. While fighting, don't use slows.
Giant Squid/Kraken[edit | edit source]
- Avoid sperm whales as they will kill you.
- Attack other top tier animals(like orcas) by going up to the surface and bringing them down deeeep. but look at your health at all times.