|12.0 (total: 1200)|
|6.0 (total: 120)|
The Whale Shark is a tier 10 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Wobbegong sharks evolve into whale sharks.
- 48,000 XP is required for a wobbegong shark to evolve into a whale shark.
- Whale Sharks do not evolve into any other animals, as they are one of the latest animals.
- Whale Sharks drop meat upon death.
- As a whale shark, friendly fire is turned off for all tier 1 animals: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- For every boost you gain, a remora will spawn near you and follow you.
- If you run out of boosts after attacking someone, you'll get a 20% speed boost for a short duration.
Active Abilities[edit | edit source]
|Remoras||None||Hold click to cause your remoras to attack the nearest target.
Remoras prioritize who to attack based on the following order, from highest priority to lowest:
1. They will attack the last animal who attacked you in the last 5 seconds.
2. They will attack the last animal you attacked in the last 5 seconds.
3. They will attack the closest animal to you.
Remoras have 50% armor penetration.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biome for the whale shark is the ocean.
- If a whale shark enters the ocean surface, it will lose oxygen.
- If a whale shark enters the arctic, it will lose temperature.
- If a whale shark enters the arctic surface, it will lose oxygen and temperature.
- If a whale shark enters the deeeep, it will lose pressure.
- If a whale shark enters the swamp, it will lose salinity.
- If a whale shark enters the swamp surface, it will lose oxygen and it will not regenerate salinity.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that whale sharks can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Person||Tier 9 to tier 10 except sunfish and stonefish||300||Spawns just above the water. Does not spawn in the arctic.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
Whale Sharks cannot hide anywhere as they are a tier 10 animal.
History[edit | edit source]
This section highlights all the changes made to the whale shark in documented updates so far. A full changelog can be found here.
|April 5th, 2017 (Beta)||Added 4 new animals, including: lamprey, polar bear, whale shark and its remora drones (designed by John Fallot (Pathos316 - Portfolio)), and pelican (designed by FlllllSH).|
|April 5th, 2017||Polar Bear, whale shark and marlin can now damage same species.
Whale Shark now doesn't need to go up to breathe.
Whale Shark speed reduced by 10%.
|April 6th, 2017||Whale Shark's health increased by 100.
Whale Shark's remoras now don't attack & can't be attacked when not in attack mode.
Whale Shark remoras prioritize whoever 1. attacked 2. was attacked by their host in the last 5 seconds.
|May 16th, 2017||Fixed whale shark's remoras attacking each other.|