|Health:||6.0 (total: 600)|
|Damage:||5.0 (total: 100)|
|Oxygen time:||45 seconds|
|Temperature time:||10 seconds|
|Pressure time:||5 seconds|
|Salinity time:||30 seconds|
The Sea Turtle is a tier 8 animal.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Beavers and anglerfish evolve into sea turtles (player-determined).
- 36,000 XP is required for any of those animals to evolve into a sea turtle.
- Sea turtles evolve into hammerheads.
- 42,000 XP is required for a sea turtle to evolve into a hammerhead.
- Sea turtles drop meat upon death.
- As a sea turtle, friendly fire is turned off for other sea turtles: meaning you cannot damage them nor be damaged by them.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Passive Abilities[edit | edit source]
- You are immune to poisoning.
Suitable Biomes[edit | edit source]
- The suitable biomes for the sea turtle are the ocean and the ocean surface.
- If a sea turtle enters the ocean, it will lose oxygen; however it can swim and its oxygen time is long enough for this to not matter.
- If a sea turtle enters the arctic, it will lose oxygen and temperature.
- If a sea turtle enters the arctic surface, it will lose temperature.
- If a sea turtle enters the deeeep, it will lose oxygen and pressure.
- If a sea turtle enters the swamp, it will lose oxygen and salinity.
- If a sea turtle enters the swamp surface, it will not regenerate salinity.
Diet[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of food that sea turtles can eat.
|Name||Can be eaten by||Image||XP||Description|
|Barb||All except for the stonefish who spawned it||0||Spawns behind a stonefish using their active ability. Deals damage upon eating it (7% of max life). Poisons anyone who eats it with a base DPS of 10% that lasts 5 seconds (except poison-immune animals). Despawns after 4 seconds.|
|Bubble||All animals that breathe air||0||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of the window of the shipwreck. Replenishes oxygen to animals that breathe air.|
|Bird Poop||All except for lamprey and seagull||10||Affected by gravity. Automatically spawns below any seagull every 10 seconds.|
|Plankton||All||25||Spawns in the ocean.|
|Ice||All||50||Spawns in the arctic and deeeep.|
|Apple||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in trees.|
|Berry||Tier 1 to tier 8 except lamprey and pelican||50||Spawns in bushes.|
|Volcano Food||All except lamprey||125||Affected by gravity, floats upwards. Spawns out of volcanoes, which can be hidden in and are located in the arctic and the deeeep. When eaten as an animal that is not suited to the arctic, it will replenish some of your temperature.|
|Flappy Duck||Ray to tier 10||675||Spawns in a horizontal line just below the height limit.|
|Meat||All||1000||Spawns where an animal dies (tier 2 to tier 10 animals only). The amount of meat that spawns depends on what animal it was.|
Hiding Places[edit | edit source]
This is a complete list of terrain that sea turtles can hide in.
|Shipwreck||One shipwreck always appears on one of the dirt islands that border the ocean and deeeep. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here. Produces bubbles that can be eaten.|
|Abandoned House||Does not generate randomly, one abandoned house always appears in a specific location to the left of the deeeep floor. Tier 1 to tier 9 animals can hide here.|
History[edit | edit source]
This section highlights all the changes made to the beaver in documented updates so far. A full changelog can be found here.
|February 28th, 2017||Two new animals: sea turtles, oarfish (designed by John Fallot Pathos316 - Portfolio).|
|March 2nd, 2017||Sea Turtle's position has been changed.|
|May 14th, 2017||Sea Turtle armor now protects its head too, and its health has been increased.|